What's new

Signings of Interest

Kelan Martin signed with a German team, Eric McCree signed with an Italian team and for all you Jock Londale fans he sined with a team in Serbia.

yeah Jock Signed for Partizan, they've had some decent players, hear their football team is ok too...

Ante Tomic signed with Barcelona through 2020 and former Jazz people Tibor Pleiss and Diante Garrett signed with different Turkish teams.

And how do these people relate to Kevin Bacon again? I guess I'm happy for them even if I don't really remember most of them other than jazzfanz epic threads about them, but that doesn't count.

In the last couple of days JJ OBrien signed with a team in Russia, former training camp invitee and Stars player Henry Simms signed with an Italian team and Enes Kanter's younger brother signed with a team in France.

In a flurry of signings yesterday, Tibor Pleiss and Brock Motum signed with the same Turkish team, Stanton Kidd announced he is staying with the same Turkish team he played with last year, Joel Bolomboy signed with CSKA Moscow and Nate Wolters signed with another Turkish team. This would be a pretty good starting 5 for Summer League.

A couple of signings with Jazz/Stars ties as Matt Mobley and Quincy Ford signed with a team in Belgium. Another interesting signing overseas was Darrun Hilliard of Nova and a high 2nd round pick in 2015. He was on a 2 way with the Spurs last year and had some solid GLeague nos. last season with the Austin Spurs.

yeah Jock Signed for Partizan, they've had some decent players, hear their football team is ok too...
I know your a foreigner and don't live in the greatest land of all, we are so great people still want to come here w hile the worst President ever is in office. Remember PKM love d trump. anyone don't call soccer football. Say soccer or futball but real football about to start. Not that sissy kicking a ball. Like my son says soccer is for girls and I always tell him and foreigner people bud.

I know your a foreigner and don't live in the greatest land of all, we are so great people still want to come here w hile the worst President ever is in office. Remember PKM love d trump. anyone don't call soccer football. Say soccer or futball but real football about to start. Not that sissy kicking a ball. Like my son says soccer is for girls and I always tell him and foreigner people bud.

Thank god you are a father and get to pass on your knowledge to the next generation.

Thank you sir for your guidance and knowledge of the strange customs in your wonderful country. It is important to constantly remind foreigners of their ignorance and offensive customs, here we like to send them to South Pacific gulags, or re-education camps if you will to educate them on how to be better Australians. The curriculum mostly involves hunger strikes, child abuse and the occasional murder, I believe the government in their generosity are trying to find a way to introduce domestic violence as part of the curriculum as well, so they can be fully acclimatised to the local culture. This is difficult because I believe we are following the German model and have men's and women's camps, I'm sure they will find a solution.

Thank you sir for your guidance and knowledge of the strange customs in your wonderful country. It is important to constantly remind foreigners of their ignorance and offensive customs, here we like to send them to South Pacific gulags, or re-education camps if you will to educate them on how to be better Australians. The curriculum mostly involves hunger strikes, child abuse and the occasional murder, I believe the government in their generosity are trying to find a way to introduce domestic violence as part of the curriculum as well, so they can be fully acclimatised to the local culture. This is difficult because I believe we are following the German model and have men's and women's camps, I'm sure they will find a solution.

i want to go to a south pacific gulag.

The Nets signed a two way deal with Aussie Mitch Creek who played 2017 Summer League with the Jazz. Brandon Jennings signed with a Russian team. He and Bolomboy were teammates on the Bucks GLeague team last year and both are playing in Russia this year with different teams.