What's new

Simmons: NBA trade values

prodigy

i don't know if this has been posted, lock it if it has
https://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/110217

GROUP K: "We'll Discuss Him, But You Can't Tell ANYONE"
45. Paul Millsap

Millsap, Scola and Martin: hard-working, efficient scorers who wound their teams defensively

11. Deron Williams
I dropped him a spot because he's still covered in Jerry Sloan's blood. Deron, you might want to take a bath in tomato juice to get it off. And use a dish scrubber.

(By the way, Williams winning a power struggle with Sloan wasn't even the most dramatic moment of Utah's season! I'll let Bryce in Montana explain: "At the Jazz-Bulls game (last week), there was an incredibly awkward moment in the first half when Kyle Korver and Gordon Hayward entered the game at the same time. The crowd reacted kind of like a woman dating two men who just found out about each other and were ready to fight it out, and she wasn't sure which one to cheer for. The crowd (especially the women) went crazy, but they all had a distressed expression. It was a great moment that you surely would have loved if you were watching." Throw in Sloan and Williams nearly brawling at halftime, Carlos Boozer's return and the decent possibility of Michelle Money being there and I'm calling that the most dramatic game of the year.)

not sure why Big Al didn't make the list

I read most of it earlier and thought it was pretty damn funny. The highlight joke:

Even Christina Aguilera's past 10 weeks were more stable -- and she mangled a Super Bowl national anthem, nearly face-planted at the Grammys and turned into bleached-blonde Snooki.

Simmons is worse than Gordon Monson. He's so annoyingly in love with every Boston team. I hate pompous massholes. I liked it better when the Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics sucked.

Michelle Money?

She makes both pages, but I prefer and suggest this page 2 beauty

(By the way, Williams winning a power struggle with Sloan wasn't even the most dramatic moment of Utah's season! I'll let Bryce in Montana explain: "At the Jazz-Bulls game (last week), there was an incredibly awkward moment in the first half when Kyle Korver and Gordon Hayward entered the game at the same time. The crowd reacted kind of like a woman dating two men who just found out about each other and were ready to fight it out, and she wasn't sure which one to cheer for. The crowd (especially the women) went crazy, but they all had a distressed expression. It was a great moment that you surely would have loved if you were watching." Throw in Sloan and Williams nearly brawling at halftime, Carlos Boozer's return and the decent possibility of Michelle Money being there and I'm calling that the most dramatic game of the year.)

Here's the link since you can't get to it from page 1.
https://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/two/110217