What's new

So the problem really is Corbin.

orangello

I used to wonder what the real issue was. Was it Jefferson? Was if the FO? What it Corbin?

Answer: Corbin.

The guy has no idea how to manage players. He literally does the opposite of the logical thing.

Consistently.

I keep hoping he'll do something outside of basketball to get himself fired because it's pretty clear at this point that's the only way it's happening.

You guys are ridiculous. This game was lost due to lack of backcourt depth, not Corbin. Was he supposed to play Hayward Burks and Carroll for 48 minutes?

What if Jason is the one pulling all the strings?

Corbin does tarded stuff=more website traffic=more millions in Jasons pocketbook.

I wouldn't call myself a Corbin supporter, but the amount of blame he is getting for this game is ridiculous. I guess I should have seen it coming though. All that excess left-over blame from AL being out all went to Corbin.

New nickname for Corbin. The Meteorologist. Cause those fools are horrible at their jobs and get to keep em' too!

You guys are ridiculous. This game was lost due to lack of backcourt depth, not Corbin. Was he supposed to play Hayward Burks and Carroll for 48 minutes?

Call a ....... timeout in the third quarter before they get too far behind and take out Watson, Marvin, and Foye -- is that so hard to figure out?

You make an excellent point. The biggest problem right now is lack of a functioning point guard. Obviously it'd be nice to get a young, pure point guard who has a chance to be a game changer. However, Corbin is the 2nd biggest problem and will hold back any potential success should we land a capable PG. Corbin is easily the worst active head coach in professional basketball.

Watch as I blow your mind with logic:

If you start a player in the 1st and 3rd quarters, they will be able to play more minutes without getting tired. So instead of starting the 3rd quarter, for example, with the three garbage players I can't even be bothered to remember the names of, and having Hayward Carroll and Burks play the last 22 minutes of the game, how about we start them in the 3rd, give them a short rest near the end of the 3rd/start of the 4th, and then bring them back?

It's the type of thing all other coaches typically do, but all other coaches have common sense. Corbin does not.

I wouldn't call myself a Corbin supporter, but the amount of blame he is getting for this game is ridiculous. I guess I should have seen it coming though. All that excess left-over blame from AL being out all went to Corbin.

Its ok cyrone, you can criticize him too..... he makes it really easy

Again, favors was having the best night of his LIFE!.... its not like favors was doing ok..... He was having a career night!
We would be doing the same amount of bitching if Millsap was on pace for 40 pts and 25 rebounds and then got benched for favors