What's new

Suns Jazz Trade Rumor

LAL could be one of the few teams that value Clarkson bc the power of friendship. Could add in Clarkson for Vincent.

We could also eat Vincents salary if they don’t want JC.
LA's offseason is partially dependent on Dlo... if he opts in I think they are second apron and can't aggregate salaries? I think they would be interested in us eating the Vincent deal... which I'd be fine with. Or Dlo opts in and its a Dlo/17 for JC/29/32. Would save them some money/tax this year but Dlo is better than JC so not sure what they'd be thinking tbh.

LA's offseason is partially dependent on Dlo... if he opts in I think they are second apron and can't aggregate salaries? I think they would be interested in us eating the Vincent deal... which I'd be fine with. Or Dlo opts in and its a Dlo/17 for JC/29/32. Would save them some money/tax this year but Dlo is better than JC so not sure what they'd be thinking tbh.
Vincent for Clarkson also doesn’t work because it’s more than 110%. Would they do Rui for Clarkson? Saves them from the second apron as well.

DLo isn't opting in to come to Utah

DLO is in a weird spot. I honestly think people are too critical of him. I couldn't believe JC for DLO was even a discussion at deadline.

I can see him opting into his contract because there won’t be much else out there for him. Who is offering him a better deal than 1/$18.7M? He will opt in for the money, and once he does it’s not really his choice as to where he goes.

Yep. No way we keep all three of our picks. Wouldn't be surprised if we trade out of tomorrow's draft completely

Yep. No way we keep all three of our picks. Wouldn't be surprised if we trade out of tomorrow's draft completely
Wait, the draft is tomorrow?
I had no idea

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

The Jazz just aren't as fun anymore. I haven't missed watching them play at all this offseason. The whole entire NBA really.
It's funny the difference between fans. I couldn't be more excited scouting this draft and seeing what direction management chooses to go.

It's funny the difference between fans. I couldn't be more excited scouting this draft and seeing what direction management chooses to go.
The way the Jazz have handled the last 2 years doesn't seem to have a direction.
Are we tanking, going for the play in? This draft looks to be the worst draft in 20 years.
I don't see the path for championship for this team right now. Who are they building around? What are the future picks going to turn into, cavs and Wolves both look to be solid for years. The front office needs to pic a direction, and get on with it.

The way the Jazz have handled the last 2 years doesn't seem to have a direction.
Are we tanking, going for the play in? This draft looks to be the worst draft in 20 years.
I don't see the path for championship for this team right now. Who are they building around? What are the future picks going to turn into, cavs and Wolves both look to be solid for years. The front office needs to pic a direction, and get on with it.
I don't disagree about picking a direction but when it comes to this draft I think you are dead wrong. This is a very talented draft with solid prospects into the late 30's. Starting at pick 5 and later this draft is as talented as most with more depth than usual in the 25 to 35 range.

I really hope this trade happens. It makes a lot of sense for both sides. We're likely going to get one of the guys I like at 10 (Knecht, Holland, Williams - even if they're off the board I'm good with Salaun or Carter) and at 22 we can draft one of the guys who is going to slip (Dillingham would be a dream and I would also be super happy with Ware - plus there are some other names I am good with - mainly guys who are slipping like Collier or Shannon).

What would Clarkson and 32 net us? 22?

Collins and 29? 23?

If so, what would 22, 23 and one of our future 1sts net us? 7?

Get Cling Cong at 7 and Holland or Dillingham at 10.

Keyonte
Holland
Lauri
Hendricks
Klingan-Kessler

What would Clarkson and 32 net us? 22?

Collins and 29? 23?

If so, what would 22, 23 and one of our future 1sts net us? 7?

Get Cling Cong at 7 and Holland or Dillingham at 10.

Keyonte
Holland
Lauri
Hendricks
Klingan-Kessler
Neither Clarkson or Collins is a positive asset that will move us up in the draft unless we are taking back a worse contract. Boy was last offseason a swing and a miss with those 2 guys.

Back