What's new

SUU Basketball free throw doesn’t get counted in a game that goes to overtime.

This is pretty crazy. I don't think I've ever heard of this happening before:

What do you think the consequences should be?
I'll go ahead and have a conversation with myself like that guy in the draft threads.

I think the NCAA Should either:
- Replay the game from the point where the error was made
or
- Pretend like the game never happened, nobody wins or loses

The scorer definitely needs to be fired. Whomever is the scorer's employer (I assume Cal) should be fined. Officials should be suspended.

I'll go ahead and have a conversation with myself like that guy in the draft threads.
theres not anyone worth talking to round here.. at best yall just aggregate a common opinion that the media came up with it n u defend it as your 'feelings'.. yall are too stupid anyways, what is there for me to gain talking to you lames? name one thing i can learn from yall that i dont already know

You gonna tell me im crazy cuz i dont think Trey Burke is worth tkaing in the lottery? thats the quality of the resistance to me around here.. buncha clueless idiots talking confidently bout things they've put minimal effort into understanding.

yall are smart in hindsight only.. my accurate in advance style is too much for the average fans brain to handle.. yall wanna be prisoners of the moment, im working on 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 month outlooks

Last edited:
just look at espn......

sports has gotta be for stupid people who get drunk for lunch? no? would that not be a plausible explanation as to why their programming is intellectually bankrupt?

Last edited:
theres not anyone worth talking to round here.. at best yall just aggregate a common opinion that the media came up with it n u defend it as your 'feelings'.. yall are too stupid anyways, what is there for me to gain talking to you lames? name one thing i can learn from yall that i dont already know

You gonna tell me im crazy cuz i dont think Trey Burke is worth tkaing in the lottery? thats the quality of the resistance to me around here.. buncha clueless idiots talking confidently bout things they've put minimal effort into understanding.

yall are smart in hindsight only.. my accurate in advance style is too much for the average fans brain to handle.. yall wanna be prisoners of the moment, im working on 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 month outlooks
Nice, thanks for posting in the thread I created. Any thoughts on the topic or the thread?