What's new

Tell Us Who Got Banned Thread Closed?

Is there a limit to how many times the same poster will be allowed back after getting the 6 month hammer?

It’s probably more indicative of how few people actually pay attention to his slobbering drivel.

Well, with what I've reported alone I believe there are easily 10 solid infractions over the last 3-4 months, yet he just got another 2 week ban after having a 2 week ban just a short time ago.

I think Dutch is simply over the top with inappropriate and disgusting posts combined with the way he invades threads and just sits there yelling incoherently, and there's no way to take it other than he is doing it intentionally. And when I say intentionally I mean he's just screaming propaganda from TRP. His whole point here is to push TRP ideology. He is using jazzfanz as a recruiting tool, as a platform to further a misogynistic, supremacist view, and he does it by repeatedly making anti-LGBTQ, anti-female, anti-muslim, racial statements. On a site claiming to be "family friendly" those statements are just another point of view, but you say ****-words or show a woman in lingerie and that's a clear infraction.

That's @Jason standard for HIS site. He shows sympathy to the supremacist talk, but not to female butt cheek. He should just own it. Racism, misogyny, those things don't bother him too much, it's okay for that stuff to have a place on his family friendly site. He should just say it.

My guess is that Dutch gets banned for personal attacks and circumventing the profanity filter most the time. Not for having 80% of everything he says involve TRP male, western civilization supremacy. Because supremacist ideology is apparently family friendly.

And it would be one thing if Dutch had just started using this site as a platform for his propaganda. Or if it was occasional. Or if once being infracted/suspended, he respected the line. Dutch 100% intends to come back here in two weeks and continue to spread his TRP propaganda.

I invite anyone reading this who doesn't know what TRP is, go read their reddit page. Keep an eye out for the misogyny, that'll be right there in your face. But look closer for what they claim is not racism, just western civilization supremacy. But you look a little closer than that and you'll see the racist comments, the hatred. In the TRP ideology there is no such thing as "date rape." They consider that entire concept to be invalid. TRP is made up of small insecure men telling each other that manhood is under attack, that western civilization is under attack, and that they are the ones who know the truth (TRP) and who will restore the proper order of subservient women and the domination of western civilization.

Is there a limit to how many times the same poster will be allowed back after getting the 6 month hammer?

According to Gameface, I guess not. But yeah. At some point it is permanent. Dutch is super close and HH is there.

But enough about this. I’m off now to go further my agenda...

According to Gameface, I guess not. But yeah. At some point it is permanent. Dutch is super close and HH is there.

But enough about this. I’m off now to go further my agenda...

I'm saying, clearly, that you have a greater degree of sympathy for someone expressing supremacist ideology (including them repeatedly calling Muslims animals and savages, insulting LGBTQ people, making mysoginistic comments, and racism) than you do for people who use ****-words and being interested in the female form. That is how it is, man. I did make a snide comment about you and Dutch being buddies on a TRP forum, but seriously, I don't get it. I don't get it at all. You say he's close, but why is he close? What leads you to believe he'll return after this ban with anything other than what he's brought for the last several years?

It goes beyond just technical infractions. He isn't someone who contributes valuable content and then sometimes steps out of line. He is all about pushing his supremacist view, and while he tries to do it without technically violating forum rules, he simply can't help but to do so, over and over. But what if he wasn't so damn stupid? What if he managed to stay within the letter of the law while using this site as a propaganda tool? That's what confuses me about how you've handled this. That's why I question what your values are.

Had I not been suspended I wouldn't have known how much he is still posting. I wouldn't have seen clearly objectionable posts by him. But seeing it, and knowing that the vast majority of people who read this site are NOT members, do not have the ability to use the ignore function, I really questioned whether or not I wanted to participate if this site also allows supremacist propaganda alongside what I post here. I'm as open here as I am anywhere. Many posters know me personally and people at work know I post here. I really don't want to be associated with a site friendly to supremacist ideology. But I can't say that this site isn't at least tolerant of it, when someone here with the single purpose of promoting such is not banned for that reason, but because they insulted other members or circumvented the profanity filter. It is confusing, and I don't understand.

No, I think it's clear @Jason is sympathetic to dutchjazzer's message. While banned I couldn't use the ignore function and I was treated to, as are the majority of the people who read this forum, such things as Dutch referring to Muslims as animals, and his typical misogynistic, WC supremacy, subtly racist advocacy.

I'll post more on this in GD, but Dutch has made several direct references to "The Red Pill" which is a group with a very specific ideology. I wonder if @Jason belongs to that group and he and Dutch know each other on the TRP reddit. Otherwise I have no idea why Jason would let Dutch use his site for TRP propaganda after the mountain of disgustingness I have personally reported here. I guess as long as he's not saying ****-words and not going too far with the personal attacks it's all good? Racism, bigotry, supremacy, misogyny are welcome on Jason's forum, that's VERY clear to me at this point.

Shame on Jason.

How many people have been tricked into joining a forum or sub reddit that was advertised as the "last bastion of free speech on XXXXXX site!!!1", only to slowly come to the realization they're surrounded by misogynists, white supremacists, and NAMBLA reps?

Yeah, that's way down the road.

But the broad strokes?

I don't think jaybro's in cahoots with Mr. Rudder. I think he, and much of the mod staff simply have a level of apathy that allows this behavior to continue. I mean come on.. a warning? That's it? For implying I had a seriously messed up sexual encounter with a serious ****wad's sister? And his mother's corpse? Serious enabling going on here.

But really... why should they care? It's not like the mods are paid, and last I heard jaybro wasn't making any real money.

All they work for is their dignity. And clearly it's a well paying job.

NAOS banned again, I find the dude as refreshing as a gin and tonic on a hot day. Granted i normally get horrible hangovers off G & Ts but you know price you pay....

Lessee..... I think Dutch can walk the streets in his old neighborhood and just listen to folks talk. I bet what he hears is worse than anything he says in here.

I think he's something like orthodox. I remember when I was in Jerusalem those refugees from Ethiopia were the most devout orthos you could find.

@Dutch. Send me some form of contact info in case you don't come back in here. I like being able to talk to people who actually know stuff I don't.

Which post got Dutch suspended and which rule did he break? I read his recent posts and could be missing something, but don't see what got him kicked.

Thanks

Which post got Dutch suspended and which rule did he break? I read his recent posts and could be missing something, but don't see what got him kicked.

Thanks

Well, he was suspended for having 5 active infractions, so it's not like there was a single post that got him suspended. But the straw that broke the camel's back was this one, https://jazzfanz.com/threads/donald...-election-hacking.68043/page-103#post-1534539, where he received his 5th infraction (or "warning with point" as they are now called). I'm not sure which rule the acting moderator used as the reason, but I myself might have gone for trolling.

Well, he was suspended for having 5 active infractions, so it's not like there was a single post that got him suspended. But the straw that broke the camel's back was this one, https://jazzfanz.com/threads/donald...-election-hacking.68043/page-103#post-1534539, where he received his 5th infraction (or "warning with point" as they are now called). I'm not sure which rule the acting moderator used as the reason, but I myself might have gone for trolling.

Sorry but I find him being banned for that absolutely pathetic. The dude is as benign as the dingleberries in my butt hair and a complete clown. So what. He didn't make any threats and only spoke some generalities which he sees as truths.

That's weak, man. I don't care for dutch's posts, but to have this be the straw that breaks the camel's back is wrong imo, especially with mods out to get him banned while trolling him within one page of that. I don't agree with his post, but it's on topic and an opinion one can have without being bullied off the site. Just my two cents, not trying to backseat mod.

If you're gonna ban, get him for something he deserves.

That's weak, man. I don't care for dutch's posts, but to have this be the straw that breaks the camel's back is wrong imo, especially with mods out to get him banned while trolling him within one page of that. I don't agree with his post, but it's on topic and an opinion one can have without being bullied off the site. Just my two cents, not trying to backseat mod.

If you're gonna ban, get him for something he deserves.

Sounds like it may be time for you to get your site active again!!! What was it?

Pretty much all of his posts could be considered trolling tbh.