What's new

Thank You Houdini

Burks is awesome and is a class act. I expect him to play well in Cleveland and to take some of diarrhea boy's minutes (plus J.R. Smith is inevitably on the move as well = more Burks minutes).

Alec Burks... Trevor Booker welcomes you into the You Will Always Be a Jazz Man Club.

Burks is awesome and is a class act. I expect him to play well in Cleveland and to take some of diarrhea boy's minutes (plus J.R. Smith is inevitably on the move as well = more Burks minutes).

Alec Burks... Trevor Booker welcomes you into the You Will Always Be a Jazz Man Club.
JR Smith on the move where? Only way he gets moved is if someone is desperate to dump salary on Cleveland.

JR Smith on the move where? Only way he gets moved is if someone is desperate to dump salary on Cleveland.
Holy **** he still has another year on his contract after this one at $16M. No way he gets moved.

So long Not Kawhi Leonard.

It was fun being hyped about your potential and rooting for you to be awesome. Never quite got there, but some fun layups. Best of luck.

Yep. He had regular appearance from me in the recurring "players I irrationally love" threads on the general board or RealGM. I love AB... and also was regularly frustrated by him... but mostly I love him. His career took a hit by injuries and he was never the same but he also provided us with some of the most spectacular moments of Jazz basketball during his stay.

I wish him nothing but the best and I really hope he gets more of a chance to play in Cleveland and get his career back on track.

One of my sentimental favorite Jazz players ever, mostly because he went to Colorado and before Burks, Colorado had a pretty big drought of sending players to the NBA. I hope he has a career renaissance in Cleveland and gets another contract in the NBA.