What's new

The annual “how are you watching the games this year” thread

Does that only work for league pass?
It has the secondary option on other networks, but turning on a few games other team games on my YTTV DVR, the secondary video is the same as primary. Utah appears to broadcast the secondary audio with no commentary and only court noises, I hope that continues. It was truly enjoyable.

I'll confirm whether it still allows it for the game tomorrow.

Was watching on my TV now switched to my phone. I like that I can float the feed in a smaller box on the phone while I navigate underneath it.
That's what I do when the game is on while I'm driving home from work!

Does the VPN and LP option still work? It wasn't working for me last season so I went with HeHe instead.
LP did seem to crack down on the VPNs to begin last season. I panicked and ended up getting the India LP for $42 for the year and used a VPN with that. There is a good Reddit feed with instructions on this if needed.

As the season progressed the US LP began working again with the VPN. I’m not sure if that was LP loosening its monitoring or the VPNs figuring out how to better disguise themselves. I ended up giving my brother the India LP login and I used the US acct. I am out of the market area for Utah, but am frustratingly blacked out for Portland, Golden State, and Sacramento games so end up still needing the VPN often.

I'm too lazy to read all the comments, so I'm sure this has been brought up, but FUBOTV is going to carry all the Jazz games. I have YoutubeTV and live in Idaho, where I'm blacked out, so I was going to switch, but it looks like FUBOTV doesn't get TNT. I would probably rather see all the Jazz games and miss all the TNT games, but it sucks I can't have both. Vaguely tempted to go back to cable but. . . no, actually I'm not.

How about scars?

Or I guess they are more like fissures.
giphy.gif

LP did seem to crack down on the VPNs to begin last season. I panicked and ended up getting the India LP for $42 for the year and used a VPN with that. There is a good Reddit feed with instructions on this if needed.

As the season progressed the US LP began working again with the VPN. I’m not sure if that was LP loosening its monitoring or the VPNs figuring out how to better disguise themselves. I ended up giving my brother the India LP login and I used the US acct. I am out of the market area for Utah, but am frustratingly blacked out for Portland, Golden State, and Sacramento games so end up still needing the VPN often.
Are you saying you had an international league pass account and a regular league pass account? Why would you need VPN for the US Account unless you paid full price? I also have the India LP that works with VPN but I'm confused about your latter point. Please clarify as I'm intrigued.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk