What's new

The Green Tea Movement.

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
I just had one. It was horrible. If you're in my phone, you have the pictures to prove it.

i like it... the lipton stuff is the only green tea that is outrageously good. Arizona is ****.

This is very interesting and all, but tell me this, oh sagely one; why isn't my diarrhea green?

for the same reason that your eyes are brown: you're too goddamn full of the regular ol' ****.

This is very interesting and all, but tell me this, oh sagely one; why isn't my diarrhea green?

Now that I think about it, another option is that you are one of those cheap *** cows that gets stuffed with filler like corn, peanut shells, and other shwag. You clearly don't graze on the good stuff.

That elastic around your nuts hurts, doesn't it? It's a shame, but your just not fit for breeding.

Now that I think about it, another option is that you are one of those cheap *** cows that gets stuffed with filler like corn, peanut shells, and other shwag. You clearly don't graze on the good stuff.

That elastic around your nuts hurts, doesn't it. It's a shame, but your just not fit for breeding.

Beggars can't be choosers. I've never turned down schwag, nor would I.