What's new

The Jazz are going to get slaughtered by GSW

If the starters start out bad like they did and if Rubio is still in a slump. There is no way we are going to win.
tenor.gif

the warriors are in a different tier, they have 5 all star starters, but having this a home game could tilt the outcome in our favor, especially with this teams bench. If the bench explodes like it didn't Monday against the warriors non-existant bench then the jazz could do this.

It looks to me like the Jazz are going to struggle. every time we faced decent opposition their starters we get outscored and our defense is non-existent.

I was hoping we could start out the season on a tear because of no changes to the roster but it doesn't appear will be that way.

It looks to me like the Jazz are going to struggle. every time we faced decent opposition their starters we get outscored and our defense is non-existent.

I was hoping we could start out the season on a tear because of no changes to the roster but it doesn't appear will be that way.
The Jazz won their last game and were very good offensively. What are you taking about?