What's new

The Jazz are gonna be really good next year.

Hotdog

You can see the potential. Everyone on the team are in their growth years. They are by all accounts hard workers. Next year they will have a better grasp of the coaching schemes, chemistry will better, etc...

Moves, or no moves, I think they will be good. This was a pretty darn good rebuild. It's like Rudy is the icing on the cake. We've been searching for that franchise player that makes everyone better and the team a lot better. I think he's the guy. We will win with defense. It can work. I think we have enough. But we'll still probably add a key piece or two we haven't seen yet.

I predict we win 46 games next year.

I'm do excited for the possibility of it being a great defensive team. I favor defense over offense. I like my team to be better at defense.

I think the only question will be if Rudy can actually pitch a shutout at some point. . . :)

I'm starting to feel more like we should trade the pick this year, maybe even a couple, and get someone that can helps us.

I'm not really interested in watching more rookies play. I want to start winning. I'd say wait, if we weren't ready. But I think we are real close to ready.

Solve the PG equation and we will probably be set.

I'm starting to feel more like we should trade the pick this year, maybe even a couple, and get someone that can helps us.

I'm not really interested in watching more rookies play. I want to start winning. I'd say wait, if we weren't ready. But I think we are real close to ready.

Be patient. We don't skip steps, remember. Besides, what if we draft the next james harden. Or the next rudy gobert?

Even so, aside from the losing streak, we are a pretty decent team this year.

Everyone knew (or should have) that the first 2 months were going to be killer, also, they are one of the youngest teams in the league with a lot of room to grow. They could end up winning 35 this year.

I still think they should draft a stud if they're able to this year. No reason not to. They can move guys like Burks, Kanter, Hood, Burke, future picks, etc. if there are good trades to be had.

I also think Favors can play next to Gobert because he plays a face up style of game. He's not really a back to the basket type of guy and his jumper is improving. Give us a few more shooters and we're well on our way!

I think we have 3/5 starters on a good playoff team, and several players that could emerge at any time. With one or two key additions, I have no doubt Utah is a playoff team for years to come, but I think we need to be a little careful not to get ahead of ourselves. Without Rudy right now, we're still a lot closer to the bottom than the top. I've been trying not to get too carried away hyping Rudy, but I honestly believe he impacts the game on the defensive end as much as any player in the league right now. Also, I don't want to take anything away from the team, but I believe we've benefited a little from teams looking past us as an automatic win.
-
Overall, I do believe Utah could be very good as soon as next year, but I don't want to take anything for granted when we still have some big question marks at the guard positions.

I like the lineup of Exum, Hood, Hayward, Favors and Gobert. Burke, Burks and Kanter off the bench is a pretty good group.

I also think Favors can play next to Gobert because he plays a face up style of game. He's not really a back to the basket type of guy and his jumper is improving. Give us a few more shooters and we're well on our way!

Agree. The Favors/Rudy combo is going to wreak havoc on the league, but we're going to need some shooters first.

Health.

The Jazz in the post stockton to malone era have been plagued with injuries. We had sooooo many seasons go up in flames because Kiri, Booz, and Duron couldn't stay healthy. If we can stay healthy this team can be very good.

Why we want to skip steps? This Shecago win is this the reason?

I put like $450 on this game and am feeling good about the win too bro but a 1100 payout doesnt have me smokin mescaline and talking skipping steps.

Bank the fun win and enjoy growth no what im sayin?

Make a big offer to Jimmy Butler and then trade for or sign some vets to make a playoff run next year. Doubt Chicago lets him go but could try.