What's new

The Jazz Fan Intervention

Batman

Thee Jazz Fan Intervention

I think we all need to have an intervention for Thee Jazz Fan. It is apparent that the sometimes savvy, yet ever brash Thee Jazz Fan is as pugnacious and, in re good will toward all men, parsimonious as ever. His pugnacity and at times heavy trolling is taking a toll on us all, but more importantly, it is taking a toll on his better side. Thus, I propose that for the betterment of Thee Jazz Fan, Jazzfanz, and Hottinickkk (he seems to be rubbing off; Ha. I kid I kid), everyone on Jazzfanz ought to express via post that Thee Jazz Fan take a step back, and deviate from his current course which, I can say, will only yield hate and posts slightly entertaining at first but ultimately unnecessary, negative, and quite puzzling.

My new Slogan and Signature will be from henceforth:

Take a Stand for Something Better The Jazz Fan: End The Hate.

Please endorse my campaign and figurative intervention.

Last edited:
I will endorse. Not all of your posts are my favorite, Batman, but Thee would do well to be cool doe.

Report....rinse....repeat.

Done and done.

I think we all need to have an intervention for Thee Jazz Fan. It is apparent that the sometimes savvy, yet ever brash Thee Jazz Fan is as pugnacious and, in re good will toward all men, parsimonious as ever. His pugnacity and at times heavy trolling is taking a toll on us all, but more importantly, it is taking a toll on his better side. Thus, I propose that for the betterment of Thee Jazz Fan, Jazzfanz, and Hottinickkk (he seems to be rubbing off; Ha. I kid I kid), everyone on Jazzfanz ought to express via post that Thee Jazz Fan take a step back, and deviate from his current course which, I can say, will only yield hate and posts slightly entertaining at first but ultimately unnecessary, negative, and quite puzzling.

My new Slogan and Signature will be from henceforth:

Take a Stand for Something Better The Jazz Fan: End The Hate.

Please endorse my campaign and figurative intervention.

Back off my boy's writing style. The Jazz Fan is one of the most entertaining posters here.

And I thought this thread was meant to help all jazz fans.

Somebody better do something, fast.

I know. Let's all make signs and go wave them outside the Jazz office.

Tanking makes no sense if you're gonna keep Corbin.