What's new

The Jazz Let Three of These Guys Walk... For Nothing

But letting them go gave us the flexibility to sign such great players like Richard Jefferson, Brandon Rush, and of course Biedrens.

Interesting quotes:

Mike Budenholzer, a shooting zealot, has unleashed Millsap’s 3-point game, and that has only made Millsap a more difficult cover over larger swaths of territory.

Charlotte has Jefferson doing things a bit differently... He’s incorporating more post-ups on the right block this season than normal, per Synergy... He’s still not a good defender, but he fits better in Charlotte’s conservative scheme.

Zach thinks they are getting coached up, apparently.

But letting them go gave us the flexibility to sign such great players like Richard Jefferson, Brandon Rush, and of course Biedrens.

It gave us the ability to pull in two 1st round picks and multiple 2nd round picks. Little honesty would be nice.

It gave us the ability to pull in two 1st round picks and multiple 2nd round picks. Little honesty would be nice.
First round picks are worthless. We need more star players that lead us to first round exits.

I like the part about Burks not shooting enough open threes. Him being to unselfish has been a criticism of mine for some time now. It's one of those good problems to have.

If I'm not mistaken, since Paul was a drafted jazzman, we could have made the GSW trade and still kept Paul.... if we did things in the right order (i.e. trade first, then sign our guy).

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];779403 said:
If I'm not mistaken, since Paul was a drafted jazzman, we could have made the GSW trade and still kept Paul.... if we did things in the right order (i.e. trade first, then sign our guy).

Cap holds.

And if the Jazz aren't willing to seize the opportunity to be ****ing terrible, then they just threw really good players in the garbage for a chance to roll dice on another team's misfortune. Why would any Jazz fan with half a clue how **** works in the NBA be wanting them to win at this juncture? Absolutely mind-blowing.

By the way, being terrible gives the Jazz good footing on drop-kicking Ty out the ****ing door.

FWIW, I've been told by a person inside the LHM sports-wing that hiring Corbin was straight up Greg's call.