What's new

"there are kids heeeerrrreeee!"

Fishsticks

Banned
Oh noosssss! Kids at Disneyland no ****. Watching this just makes me think that the disturbed drunk dude got more tha he deserved. Pepper spray the loud *** chick.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onlN7NpGv1I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This actually happened at the California Adventure park. Delete this thread for lack of knowledge.

This actually happened at the California Adventure park. Delete this thread for lack of knowledge.

Ehh dip ****, quoting the annoying bitch is all. I have had an ap for 10 years so know the difference. I just wanted throw that out because I am cool like that and even chill like that.

I'm no tough guy at all but I hope I would've gone up and just cold-cocked this guy. What a douche. The males just standing around for a couple minutes and doing absolutely nothing other than take video and laugh are sadly equally as douchy.

Not sure about the rest of you but damn that woman annoyed the hell out of me. "It! DISNEY LAND!" "There are kids here!" "Somebody help him!" Shut the hell up!

**** the kids; Disney Land is for grown ups now. I'm sick of kids ruining everything good. Like getting drunk at Disney Land.

We're taking Disney Land back from those 4-foot-tall leeches.

people really need more training in the tactical use of strollers as weapons...

sad, all those empty strollers just sitting there...