What's new

This Guy Alec Burks Is A Top Player

MeloTheJazzKiller

As it stands right now, the Knicks, having won four of their last four, are the best team in the NBA. If we had played a full season this year we would have finished 82-0.

The main reason why we are the best team in the NBA is Coach Thibodeau. Another reason is the guy below -- a guy named Alec Burks. Very solid player (has had just three or four clunker games), and the man to go to in the fourth quarter (currently Burks is third in the entire league in 4th quarter % scoring). Plays very hard, good guy, clutch, and well-rounded b-ball player. Have you ever heard of him? I've heard he was on some other team before the Knicks.

1618525011819.png

:D
1618525096945.png

I thought all you Jazz fans loved Hayward and Exum and didn't even know who the other guys on the team even were.
I never had much attachment to Hayward because he was competing with Burks for minutes, and I thought when they first came up that Burks had more potential. The problem with Alec was that he made bad decisions. He has a lot of talent though. If he had Jingles b-ball IQ he would be All-NBA. Exum is the classic example of a bust; he just is too fragile to play in the NBA. Maybe he would succeed in leagues overseas. It's too bad because he seemed to arriving at his potential during the summer when Donovan was a rookie, and then he got yet another injury, and this seems to have been final blow from which he will never recover. The trade involving him for Clarkson has got to be one of the most lop-sided trades ever, at least in Jazz history.

Funny how the Knicks get a couple of Jazz front office guys and a former Jazz player and they start winning. Hmm.. Knicks are Jazz East.
Take a look at the last time the Knicks got a couple Jazz front office guys and former Jazz players...

As it stands right now, the Knicks, having won four of their last four, are the best team in the NBA. If we had played a full season this year we would have finished 82-0.

The main reason why we are the best team in the NBA is Coach Thibodeau. Another reason is the guy below -- a guy named Alec Burks. Very solid player (has had just three or four clunker games), and the man to go to in the fourth quarter (currently Burks is third in the entire league in 4th quarter % scoring). Plays very hard, good guy, clutch, and well-rounded b-ball player. Have you ever heard of him? I've heard he was on some other team before the Knicks.

View attachment 10574

:D
View attachment 10575
@fishonjazz is that you?

Always liked Burks. Basic disconnect between the role Snyder envisioned him in and the role that Burks envisioned for himself IMO. Same thing with Jeff Green of the Nets. They both do well in more free flowing systems. Snyder is a micro-managing control freak, that's his genius and his curse. Jazz fan but happy for both Burks and Green (Oh yeah, and Burke), they seem like good guys.