What's new

Thuggets get Harrington

I'm not happy about it, but that's the booby prize. If it was reversed, and they got Jefferson while we got Harrington, this board would be unreadable.

noooooooooooo i figured we were gonna be far away from signing him but not to the nuggets!!! fu harringtoni hope u shoot 10 threes a game and ruin nuggets' chemistry

Al Harrington signed with Denver over Utah because Sloan said he couldn't wear his headband per Mark Stein.

As if the Nuggets did'nt have enough offensive weapons already.

That's why if you are KOC, you have your work really cut out, even after the Jefferson trade. The West is constantly improving.

If the Lakers add Raja Bell after they added Blake, their bench would be pretty good next season- Steve Blake, Bell,Odom,Walton.

According to this link
https://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-0714-lakers-20100714,0,2738403.story

Jazz are one of the teams after Bell.He is 34, but still a good on-the-ball defender who can stroke the 3. Just what we need if the price is reasonable enough

noooooooooooo i figured we were gonna be far away from signing him but not to the nuggets!!! fu harringtoni hope u shoot 10 threes a game and ruin nuggets' chemistry

I think a likelier possibility of ruining their chemistry is leaving Chris Anderson open for an 18 footer and then watch the fireworks.

This it too perfect. Carmello, Harrington, George Karl, and Chauncey Billups can all play the new turtles and Chris Anderson can play Splinter.... JR Smith is the Shredder.

Nuggets are keeping up with the Jones...We got Big Al today and they felt they needed little Al.

Actually, what I heard is they wanted to keep him away from Dallas. That's good. Denver ain't even worried about us. Guess they figure it was Boozer and Korver that hurt them. And now they're gone so no worries.

How much is Denver's full MLE? 5mil per? Or is it different based on how long Harrington has been in the league? I was looking at their salaries and they too are into the luxury tax, which they were last yr also.

How much is Denver's full MLE? 5mil per? Or is it different based on how long Harrington has been in the league? I was looking at their salaries and they too are into the luxury tax, which they were last yr also.

Every team's MLE is the same as every other team.

Looking at the Nuggs roster, J..R Smith is a free agent next yr, maybe this is a move in case he leaves because he's only 25 and i'm sure some team will throw big money at him that the Nuggs don't feel he's worth paying.