Top 10 Best Jazz Players of All Time - Thread 2 of 5

Select 6 players from the list of 10...

• Total voters

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Thread 2 of the first round of the best Jazz players of all time...

1657033939696.png

Too many good players in this group! People are sleeping on just how good Goodrich and Hansen were.
Yeah realistically Goodrich is easily a top 10 player for the Jazz. He was great. But too many don't remember the olden days. You see that in this vote in that Shandon Anderson has as many votes as Goodrich.

I tried to just include the players from the 70's and early 80's that might resonate a little bit. We had some good players then as well though.

Really wanted to pick Bobby Hansen and Joe Ingles, but had to go with my head instead of my heart and pick Millsap, Goodrich, Mitchell, Griffith, Bailey, Green

I can’t separate Gail Goodrich the player from Gail Goodrich - the free agent acquisition that functionally cost the Jazz Magic Johnson and Moses Malone.

Just pick Jingles and appreciate the goodness he brings into your life.

Yeah realistically Goodrich is easily a top 10 player for the Jazz. He was great. But too many don't remember the olden days. You see that in this vote in that Shandon Anderson has as many votes as Goodrich.

I tried to just include the players from the 70's and early 80's that might resonate a little bit. We had some good players then as well though.
That was a heck of a project. Thanks for all the hard work:cool: