What's new

Top 10 Best Jazz Players of All Time - Thread 4 of 5

Choose 6 from the following list of 10 of the best Jazz players of all time...

• Total voters

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Please choose 6 players from this list of 10 of the best Jazz players of all time...

1657034457415.png

Don't take offense, I was saying your other lists were solid, this one seemed rigged for Gobert lol
I am sure you will have plenty of opportunities to shun Gobert at multiple levels. There will be about 3 rounds of this to get to the final 10. Don't worry, you can make your unreasonable hatred of Gobert amply known to all.

BTW Truck Robinson is very underrated imo. He was a beast and a force to be reckoned with. Just another great player without the team around him to make any noise.

Robinson
Favors
Okur
Dantley
O'Neale
Gobert

And I don't think this was even close to the weakest of the brackets. Gobert/Dantley are easily the strongest top 2 (I hadn't seen #5 yet, Malone/AK probably beat them out for me), and Okur is no joke as a #3.

I've never seen Truck Robinson play in a Jazz uniform, but seems to have been a star for a brief period.

I am sure you will have plenty of opportunities to shun Gobert at multiple levels. There will be about 3 rounds of this to get to the final 10. Don't worry, you can make your unreasonable hatred of Gobert amply known to all.
Unreasonable? Finding it hard to cope with him being traded? Relax there is more to life we are a better team down the road because of the trade.
Thanks for making the poll

In my mind Brewer had like 5 really good season for the Jazz, but I looked it up and it was just 2 lmao. I voted for him because I really liked him when he played.

Even if you are delighted that we traded him, one would have to be overwhelmingly biased to not vote for Rudy on this list.
Yes, shockingly biased. But it is pretty clear the 2 biggest detractors on this site are trolls, pure and simple.