What's new

trade ak + sap

Seriously I hate giving up Millsap and AK. But SMith and Melo. Id pull that trade especially if Melo signed an additional 3 year deal. And when smith gets hot, he cant miss. That would be great off the bench. And it would also create a big 3 in Utah. Man I love Millsap but Melo is bigger and plays the 3. I say do it!

Also who would have a better team then Utah? Miami? Nope! Utah would still ahve a deeper bench. Miles, Memo, Bell, Watson, Fez, Elson. I think it makes us Elite!

The Jazz need to make one move. That is, use AK's max salary slot for a real max player. That's it. Done. Current team + another real player = contender. Too much money is tied up in Okur and AK for too little return. Here's to hoping the Jazz can attract a real marquee player to team with D.Will and Al Jeff, whether through FA signing or sign-and-trade.

Millsap, I suppose, could be moved in the right deal, but he should really be coming off the bench if he can't compete with longer PFs.

Seriously I hate giving up Millsap and AK. But SMith and Melo. Id pull that trade especially if Melo signed an additional 3 year deal. And when smith gets hot, he cant miss. That would be great off the bench. And it would also create a big 3 in Utah. Man I love Millsap but Melo is bigger and plays the 3. I say do it!

Also who would have a better team then Utah? Miami? Nope! Utah would still ahve a deeper bench. Miles, Memo, Bell, Watson, Fez, Elson. I think it makes us Elite!
MikeMyers.gif

Numberica....thanks for making me LORFL. You made my mediocre day that much brighter.

Question though...where in the hell did you find that animated .gif of Archie?

Numberica....thanks for making me LORFL. You made my mediocre day that much brighter.

Question though...where in the hell did you find that animated .gif of Archie?

This place called the internet. To my understanding, it all resides in Kirk Cameron's head.