What's new

Trade idea with wizards.

Saint Salee

Okay, so we trade AK-47 and the Memphis pick to Washington for S&T Mike Miller at the full MLE and Blatche.

Utah does this because they get two good scorers to make up for boozer and Blatche would be an amazing backup for millsap. Some people would say that's a huge loss in defense losing AK for two mediocre defenders, but honestly, Ak is constantly injured and you can play defense if you're not playing at all.

Washington does this because when AK's salary comes off the books that some serious spending cash for next year. And if he can stay healthy they have a great defender in a healthy AK.

If Washington doesn't bite, maybe throw in the 9th pick instead of the Memphis pick, but i'm not too sure about that.

What do you think? yes? no?

Why would the Wizards trade John Wall for someone other than Deron Williams on our team? And even then, why the hell would they take on his max contract when the could have an extremely good player who might turn out better than Deron for a rookie contract?

Why would the Wizards trade John Wall for someone other than Deron Williams on our team? And even then, why the hell would they take on his max contract when the could have an extremely good player who might turn out better than Deron for a rookie contract?

Read the OP. It doesn't say anything about the number 1 pick.

I like it. We need another play maker in Miller. We also get a starting quality center to fill in for, or potentially replace, Slokur. I think Blatche averaged around 20/10 when Jamison and Butler were traded.

I would do this trade in a heartbeat. Good idea brother.

Because they wouldn't get **** for him. They're already way under the cap at 29M and don't need to dump a good piece to try to get more cap space that they won't be able to use well now anyway because no big name guys want to play there right now. Build around Wall, Gloc 5 (you have to--no one's taking on that contract), Blatche, future drafts and keep your cap space to try to get one big name guy in a year or two if you can build some excitement in the fanbase and organization.