What's new

Trey Bunz Says Jamz are the Best Up and Coming Team, Will Make Playoffs Next yr

thanks for that article.

Trey is always positive when it comes to the jazz and appears genuine in his excitement regarding the teams progress.

I would have liked him to be asked the question : What does he think about having Dante start instead of him and whether he sees that as a positive move considering the Jazz's improvement seemed to coincide with Trey moving to the bench.

I like trey's attitude. I'm glad that the players are happier, and genuinely like Snyder.

It's becoming a common theme when our players get interviewed that they gush about their teammates and the bright future for the Utah Jazz. They're bought in.

And what do you know? Sounds like they are happy to be in Utah.

Nobody wants to miss the mountains.

60959759.jpg

I really, really like Trey, I just hope he shoots less, and has a better percentage and passes more next year. Hopefully with Burks back and hopefully Tomic he doesn't feel the need to try to score as much. If he doesn't show improvement next year though, it might be time to look for someone else as backup pg at the trade deadline.

If there's one thing you can say about Burke is that he is the consummate professional. I love his demeanor on court and that's why I still continue to give him the benefit of the doubt.