What's new

UK fired football coach (attn: BYU fans)

LOL, just got another call .. there's a potential snag. LOI signed by Petrino but UK has a reason to hold the ink............

disregard today's posts in this thread until further notice.

(UGLI .. don't even ...........)

PM received.

If true....

WOW.

I'll keep the rest of the Petrino talk in the UGLI forum like you asked PKM.

Ya. He's gonna get his brother to see if he can get into that forum to see if some of that Sandy Bell stuff is true.

Kinda hope not or its gonna DOMINATE SportsCenter for the next month lol.

Made a thread about it in you know where...

Believe it or not, UK has one of the absolute toughest compliance dept's in the country. Sandy Bell is perhaps THE most respected person, period, in that field. We do take keeping our noses clean very seriously. Bring on the bashing, haters, but it's true.

Give me a break. Do you actually believe the ******** you've spewed out here?

Next we're gonna hear about how UK and SEC schools have some of the highest academic standards in the country for their scholar-athletes.

Surprised you haven't mentioned UK hiring Stoops.

Also, the Razorbacks just made a five year, 27.5M deal to Les Miles supposedly.

I'm not sure he'd take it and to be frank, am not sure it's even enough. LSU could and would match that I'd think.

Surprised you haven't mentioned UK hiring Stoops.

Also, the Razorbacks just made a five year, 27.5M deal to Les Miles supposedly.

I'm not sure he'd take it and to be frank, am not sure it's even enough. LSU could and would match that I'd think.

I've moved my discussion on this to my private forum so I'm not cluttering anymore UK stuff than I have to. The bb stuff is at least relevant..

I posted about Stoops a couple days ago there.

As far as Les Miles, I think it's a fair deal, for sure. If I were him, though, I'd rather stay at LSU if they match.

Believe it or not, UK has one of the absolute toughest compliance dept's in the country. Sandy Bell is perhaps THE most respected person, period, in that field. We do take keeping our noses clean very seriously. Bring on the bashing, haters, but it's true.

Damn. Didn't realize y'all had Sandy Bell.

I'll stand down on this one.

Lolololololol

Was this the beginning of all the Sandy Braille stuff??

This post brought to you by UGLI baby