What's new

URGENT! Happy Birthday, Archie Moses!!!

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
Urgent because, obviously, there won't be too many more birthdays at this point.

Better start growing up bro. We love you doe!

Urgent because, obviously, there won't be too many more birthdays at this point.

Better start growing up bro. We love you doe!

tumblr_lot90g7bfc1qfd46o.jpg

Happy B-Day Arch. I have appreciated your input over the years on JF, and and the issue you went through a couple of years ago really struck home for me. I was impressed with your love and your strength at that time. Believe it or not, while I was going through some tough times over the past year and a half I thought about some of those conversations and it gave me hope. Thank you, and I hope you have a great birthday.

Sorry to turn the STD Trollers thread into something serious briefly. You can get back to your regularly scheduled shenanigans.

Happy B-Day Arch. I have appreciated your input over the years on JF, and and the issue you went through a couple of years ago really struck home for me. I was impressed with your love and your strength at that time. Believe it or not, while I was going through some tough times over the past year and a half I thought about some of those conversations and it gave me hope. Thank you, and I hope you have a great birthday.

Hey, thanks, Log. If you ever need anything just hit me up.

:)

<hugs>

Wow I guess he does.

Happy doe day Arch. You're a freak, but a cool freak. <3

I mean this in the nicest possible way, if there is one.