Contributor
Here are my votes:

PG Ricky Rubio
SG Donovan Mitchell
SF Joe Ingles
PF Memo Okur
C Mark Eaton

MVP Joe Ingles

Pretty crazy that three starters including the MVP are on this year's team.

Who's your starting five?

Here are my votes:

PG Ricky Rubio
SG Donovan Mitchell
SF Joe Ingles
PF Memo Okur
C Mark Eaton

MVP Joe Ingles

You might like them because you're a fan of the Jazz, but those guys are not NBA likability favorites. Have you missed all the quotes about how badly our competition hates your MVP? If they were voting league wide on our most likeable team it would probably look something like this:

PG Milt Pillacio
SG Corey Crowder
SF Morris Almond
PF Ben Handglotten
C Greg Ostertag

Here are my votes:

PG Ricky Rubio
SG Donovan Mitchell
SF Joe Ingles
PF Memo Okur
C Mark Eaton

MVP Joe Ingles

John Stockton, DM, Joe Ingles, Mailman, Rudy Winning and being good are the most likeable traits imo.

6th man Fesenko - for comedy

You might like them because you're a fan of the Jazz, but those guys are not NBA likability favorites. Have you missed all the quotes about how badly our competition hates your MVP?
If they really knew him, they would love him too. To know him is to love him. Everybody who’s anybody wants to get Jingled.

You might like them because you're a fan of the Jazz, but those guys are not NBA likability favorites. Have you missed all the quotes about how badly our competition hates your MVP? If they were voting league wide on our most likeable team it would probably look something like this:

PG Milt Pillacio
SG Corey Crowder
SF Morris Almond
PF Ben Handglotten
C Greg Ostertag
On league most likeable, I think Thabo and Joe Jesus would be high up on the list.

I'm going with:

Mailman
Fesenko
DM
Slo Mo Joe
Gobert

Sloan

Karl was entertaining in interviews, cracked me up some of the stuff he said.
Fess won me over with one comment "If he dies, he dies"
DM is just likeable in every way
Ingles is hilarious and very open to the media
Gobert is awesome for the attitude, and social media

Sloan had to be added for all of his Sloanisms, he had tons of awesome quotes.

I was taking "likeable" to mean "liked by the most people." If it means "liked by you" then I can't possibly argue with your choices.

My list may mean "liked by me" but your list should mean "liked by you". Who do *you* find to be most likeable in Jazz history?

Then together we can maybe agree on a "most liked by Jazz fans in general" list.

John Stockton, DM, Joe Ingles, Mailman, Rudy Winning and being good are the most likeable traits imo.

6th man Fesenko - for comedy
This starting 5 is sick. Would win all the rings. Holy hell. Bring in Hornacek and Russell off the bench. Wow.

My list may mean "liked by me" but your list should mean "liked by you". Who do *you* find to be most likeable in Jazz history?

Then together we can maybe agree on a "most liked by Jazz fans in general" list.
PG - Donovan Mitchell
SG- Donovan Mitchell
SF- Donovan Mitchell
PF- Donovan Mitchell
C- Spida

I'm going with:

Mailman
Fesenko
DM
Slo Mo Joe
Gobert

Sloan

Karl was entertaining in interviews, cracked me up some of the stuff he said.
Fess won me over with one comment "If he dies, he dies"
DM is just likeable in every way
Ingles is hilarious and very open to the media
Gobert is awesome for the attitude, and social media

Sloan had to be added for all of his Sloanisms, he had tons of awesome quotes.
The most likeable coach, by a mile, was Frank Layden. He was the most likeable coach in the league. Dude was hilarious.

D-Will
Mitchell
Ingles
AK-47 (before all the injuries hit)
Gobert

D-Will: Highlight ankle breakers and passes
Mitchell: Highlight dunks and leadership
Ingles: Trash talking, 3's, and personality
AK-47: Defensive highlights crazy
Gobert: Attitude and dominance

I don’t know about most likable, but what about this team?

Donovan
Ingles
Crowder’s mind and toughness in AK’s body
Memo/Udoh hybrid
Gobert

PG Milt Pillacio
SG Corey Crowder
SF Morris Almond
PF Ben Handglotten
C Greg Ostertag
I had no idea who Ben Handglotten was. Then I googled him. He played for the Jazz when I was on my mission. Did not expect him to look like that. Lol

I had no idea who Ben Handglotten was. Then I googled him. He played for the Jazz when I was on my mission. Did not expect him to look like that. Lol
I saw his first season before leaving on my mission. Was at the game where he blew out his ACL and then got a layup after blowing it out.

55855421_zpsbydnrkjp.jpg