What's new

utah jazz is closing the gap between bobcats and gsw

sepanol

2018 Prediction Contest Winner
We made a really good streak of losing recently which i have never witnessed in the last 4-5 yrs. But if we look from the bright side, we can close the gap between teams like gsw or bobcats and rise up to 10th pick in the draft with the current run.

Even though many people thinks this is a weak draft, i think there will be a couple of really good players between 6th and 10th picks which may not be necessarily an allstar but can be a perfect asset or complementing piece for a good team. Like brandon knight, kawhi leonard and lithuanians, valanciunas and motiejunas or mabe even terrence jones (i hope we dont pick him with our first pick, but if he falls to the second one, why not?)

This is the remaining schedule of utah, how many wins do u guys think we can get?
I think not more than 2, mabe not even 2

vs lakers
at kings
at lakers
vs portland
at spurs
at hornets
vs denver

Bobcats maybe since they are fighting for the playoffs, no chance GS wins more than a few games though. I think 6/7 and 12 are close to a lock.

Yeah, warriors have a hard schedule. Come on Bobcats!

the only game that worries me significantly is against the Kings - but it is in Sactown so maybe the Jazz can run the table.