What's new

Utah Jazz Newsfeed

Yeah. For reasons of multiple posts on a single topic I think I'll make it its own sub forum. Then incorporate twitter somehow as well.

Rather than being in a sub-forum, I think it might be best to have them on a separate "news page". Then, if people want to discuss the news, they can start threads on the regular forum (as they've been doing).

No. But you can send a gift card to every mod that had to issue you infractions over the years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Seeing as most of them live in Utah, ill give them gift cards to nice clothing stores. For their sakes

No. But you can send a gift card to every mod that had to issue you infractions over the years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I LOVE that idea. One for every infraction.

Rather than being in a sub-forum, I think it might be best to have them on a separate "news page". Then, if people want to discuss the news, they can start threads on the regular forum (as they've been doing).
Great idea. Post articles from the DNews, Trib, Standard Examiner, etc. Would save a few clicks going to those sites. Git 'er done!

It is set up perfectly! Thanks again Jason!

On a side note I do not have the ability to post in there. The reply and reply w/quote buttons are not even there. Is that due to my settings or did you guys make it that way?

Edit: never mind I found the posting persmissions for that forum.