What's new

Utah Jazz @ Phoenix Suns - Monday 8:00 PM MST

JazzMan4Life

Contributor
This is surprisingly a big game, the Suns have looked good so far this season and just beat the Clippers. We don't want to see this at the end of the game...

Mitchell and Booker are both scoring over 23 PPG, but Booker is adding 8.3 APG. I'm looking forward to DM showing the world who is the better guard.

I don't see how their bigs can handle ours.

Ayton is still suspended and Ricky is day-to-day. Exum is out for us.

Go Jazz

This is surprisingly a big game, the Suns have looked good so far this season and just beat the Clippers. We don't want to see this at the end of the game...

Mitchell and Booker are both scoring over 23 PPG, but Booker is adding 8.3 APG. I'm looking forward to DM showing the world who is the better guard.

Go Jazz

Dude Exum is ded...

This is a big one for the Twitter wars of both fanbases. Booker vs Mitchell should be fun.

Really want a win and quotes for this one.

Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that Exum is only MOSTLY ded. There's a big difference between mostly ded and all ded. Mostly ded is slightly alive.

rs_500x214-150202100917-post-28652-thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-g-g2uB.gif

Reactions: UB
Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that Exum is only MOSTLY ded. There's a big difference between mostly ded and all ded. Mostly ded is slightly alive.

He's up to 3 on 3 with contact according to Tony Jones.

My prediction... tonight is the night The Jazz start to get props around the league and by the end of the week after two victories over the Clippers we will be the front-runners. The Lakers game will be excused since we didn't have Bogie.

Go Jazz

Booker has splits of 44.8, 33.3, 80.0, while Mitchell is just getting by with 58.7, 50.0, 92.9. . .

He's up to 3 on 3 with contact according to Tony Jones.
He was playing 3-on-3 when he got into his kerfuffle a couple weeks back. Wonder how long it will take to advance to 4-on-4, then 5-on-5.

He was playing 3-on-3 when he got into his kerfuffle a couple weeks back. Wonder how long it will take to advance to 4-on-4, then 5-on-5.

It really is weird. It's not like he's trying to scale El Cap free solo in record time. Besides, that's a risk a dead guy could take. Just get in the ****ing game.

Booker has splits of 44.8, 33.3, 80.0, while Mitchell is just getting by with 58.7, 50.0, 92.9. . .
Mitchell keeps up this level of efficiency and he'll join a pretty exclusive club there. 50/50/90. Rarified air.

Oh and he'll be insanely difficult to stop.

Mitchell keeps up this level of efficiency and he'll join a pretty exclusive club there. 50/50/90. Rarified air.

Oh and he'll be insanely difficult to stop.

Was there ever a 50/50/90?

I know there were a handful of 50/40/90's

Was there ever a 50/50/90?

I know there were a handful of 50/40/90's

There are like 2 people in the 50/50/90 club. Kerr and Nash I believe. 1 season each I think.

I think there are like 8 or so in the 50/40/90 club. I believe Nash is the leading guy there. Probably the best shooter of them all really. Funny he wasn't really known for that but his shooting was unreal.