What's new

Utah Jazz players in pre-preseason mode

DWill needs to get back in shape after Cabo, eh?

41242_535214474705_96401133_31197568_5502803_n.jpg

47405_535214514625_96401133_31197575_2005480_n.jpg

LMAO at those pics. Special shout out to the land whale behind him in the 1st pic who just had to intrude on the photo.

Archie, what the ****? Are you some hanger-on? One pic's enough. But to follow him around saying, "The field's medal, the field's medal," is ****ing pathetic and creepy.

I hate when people, namely adults, suck the teet of celebs. ****ing pathetic. One pic I can see. Anything more than that is asking for your wife to annul that **** after a month.

Man, why you gots to hurt my feelings. Lay off me, dude. You just went Jersey on my ***.

Deron has gotten this chubby? :O

Is it even possible to get back in shape from THAT in mere 2 months?

I'm tired as **** and in a grumpy, cynical mood but none of our player's seem to have the right championship mindset or killer instinct. Let's party like it's 1999!

I'm tired as **** and in a grumpy, cynical mood but none of our player's seem to have the right championship mindset or killer instinct. Let's party like it's 1999!

So no players are allowed to take vacations in the offseason? I think DWILL will be fine once the season starts. Its not like he is Steve Nash slim anyway.

So no players are allowed to take vacations in the offseason? I think DWILL will be fine once the season starts. Its not like he is Steve Nash slim anyway.

I'd be perfectly fine with Deron taking the whole summer off in Hawaii! As long as he stays in a decent shape. He's got fat rolls FFS. Can he get back in shape before season starts? Is gaining significant weight in the off-season normal? Do plays typically get back in shape just before tip-off?

I'm not big enough a fan to keep up with players during the off-season. But I remember seeing Malone once around this time of the year, and he looked FANTASTIC.

Overall, its not very healthy to flux between fit and fat on a regular basis. It puts too much of a strain/stress on the body.