What's new

Utah trade Idea with the Kings...

juds101

.The kings will make a trade if it lowers there Salary for next season. So why not take a gamble on this one. If the one with the Hawks doesn't work out.

https://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=45fbdww

Utah gets Casspi, Garcia, and Dalembert

Kings get AK, Hayward

Gives Ut the much needed Depth with some great pieces to help contend this year. The Kings do get a project in Hayward and Salaries of Garcia and Casspi off the books for next year.

And its a pretty realistic trade. And the great thing about this trade is, its gets us a Defensive minded center. So big Al can play the 4 and make Millsap the 1st big off the bench.

Here's what Hollinger says about Dalembert. And after seeing him play, I'll tend to agree. I don't think he's the solution.

+ Long big man who rebounds very well and runs floor. Poor ball handler.

+ Prone to mental errors. Blocks lots of shots but frequently goaltends.

+ Can hit midrange J and finish at rim. Lacks strength to score in post.

Dalembert is a frustrating player, but overall he was pretty effective last season. He ranked fourth in the NBA in rebound rate, ninth among centers in blocks per minute, and sunk enough garbage buckets that he provided some real value offensively. Dalembert proved particularly effective on the defensive glass, ranking third in the league.

Now, about those frustrations. Dalembert pads his rebound and block totals by never venturing outside the paint to chase guards. Additionally, he's amazingly mistake-prone and is the likely league leader in violations that aren't tracked by the league: three-second calls, illegal defenses and goaltends. At times it seems he's only dimly aware of the rules.

For Sacramento, the greater concern is the Fluke Rule (see Nazr Mohammed comment). Dalembert had a career year at 28, but he's not likely to repeat it based on historical precedent. The good news is that he'll have some value regardless, both on the court and as an expiring contract to dangle at the trade deadline.

.The kings will make a trade if it lowers there Salary for next season. So why not take a gamble on this one. If the one with the Hawks doesn't work out.

https://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=45fbdww

Utah gets Casspi, Garcia, and Dalembert

Kings get AK, Hayward

Gives Ut the much needed Depth with some great pieces to help contend this year. The Kings do get a project in Hayward and Salaries of Garcia and Casspi off the books for next year.

I think your delusional. What do you mean if the hawks trade does not work out? Oh you mean that othe delusional trade you proposed? Oh I will say that giving up haywardmfor this pile of trash would be foolish beyond belief.

Here's what Hollinger says about Dalembert. And after seeing him play, I'll tend to agree. I don't think he's the solution.

+ Long big man who rebounds very well and runs floor. Poor ball handler.

+ Prone to mental errors. Blocks lots of shots but frequently goaltends.

+ Can hit midrange J and finish at rim. Lacks strength to score in post.

Dalembert is a frustrating player, but overall he was pretty effective last season. He ranked fourth in the NBA in rebound rate, ninth among centers in blocks per minute, and sunk enough garbage buckets that he provided some real value offensively. Dalembert proved particularly effective on the defensive glass, ranking third in the league.

Now, about those frustrations. Dalembert pads his rebound and block totals by never venturing outside the paint to chase guards. Additionally, he's amazingly mistake-prone and is the likely league leader in violations that aren't tracked by the league: three-second calls, illegal defenses and goaltends. At times it seems he's only dimly aware of the rules.

For Sacramento, the greater concern is the Fluke Rule (see Nazr Mohammed comment). Dalembert had a career year at 28, but he's not likely to repeat it based on historical precedent. The good news is that he'll have some value regardless, both on the court and as an expiring contract to dangle at the trade deadline.

Dalambert is a lazy dumb. He has all the talents to be a top5-10 bigman. He is a chemistry breaker, ask Philly fans. He was a decent player on a clueless team which had no chances to make a playoff run, and now is on another chump team. He is not a realible player in any aspect of the game. He is always unpredictable. I would love to see the Jazz get Casspi, though. He can become a great player in this system.