What's new

Utah Utes rule!!!

CONAN

After a thorough beatdown from Prez Uchtdorf in Priesthood session tonight I have sworn off on ripping Utah from now on even if it's deserved.

I did go to school there anyway. :p

Ha ha. My first thought when he got to that part of his talk was "does he lurk on jazzfanz?"

Also, I love BYU football.

BTW, anyone know what Uchtdorf did as a profession? I've never been able to figure that out...

Ha ha. My first thought when he got to that part of his talk was "does he lurk on jazzfanz?"

Also, I love BYU football.

BTW, anyone know what Uchtdorf did as a profession? I've never been able to figure that out...
It is interesting to see what those guys did before they got called.

Actually, I really enjoy most of his pilot stories. He is a good speaker. But I was being a little facetious, since it comes up in every talk he gives.

I've also wondered how it would be to just step away from your life's career to go GA full time. Many of them were very successful professionals.

Actually, I really enjoy most of his pilot stories. He is a good speaker. But I was being a little facetious, since it comes up in every talk he gives.
He has joked about that very thing before (that he always brings up flying experiences and stories).

Are we sure he wasn't talking about Max Hall? And this is coming from a BYU fan who absolutely loves what Hall said.