What's new

Utah visit

SP_Eagle

Hey all, been considering for some taking bringing my eldest son to the states for a visit, love to take him to a Jazz game, now any help on where to stay, anything else to do in the city?

Hey all, been considering for some taking bringing my eldest son to the states for a visit, love to take him to a Jazz game, now any help on where to stay, anything else to do in the city?

I'll take you around if I'm in town... pretty sure I won't be though...

Anyone else??

Good thing the season is during our winter. Take him to some of our world-class ski resorts, go to Olympic Park, see a Jazz game.

Best hotel accommodations would probably be in one of the resort towns, but there are plenty of good hotels downtown

Yeah... I would stay in Park City while there and catch the winter festivities there ... and make the 35 - 40 minute trip to see the game, rather than stay in SLC.. but that's because I'm awesome. Not sure about other's opinions.

Love this guy.

My recommendation is to he shown around by UGLI. Cool, laid back dude with plenty of time on his hands.

Stop it, you are going to have people talking here, next thing u know I'm a UK fan and no one likes me lol

No silly.. we just work smart not hard.

I'd still love you..

But could just our love get us through?

In all seriousness thanks, so what month would u suggest? Remembering that we are use to temps that aren't sub zero..

March would probably be great.[/QUOTE]

Cheers, well when it happens I will let you guys know, maybe get some local jazz fans celebrities come along to the game, like a big boys night, remember though my boy is only 13 so no more than 6 brews otherwise he acts like a jackass :)