What's new

Very Big News! Pepsi Mango!!!

I've become addicted to sparkling water lately. Mango sparkling water is pretty bomb

A few days ago a really REALLY grumpy Breitbart talk show host was exuding hate for the Covid fascism and asking why no one cared about the #1 health crisis in America anymore.. There used to be health fascists who wanted to micromanage the TooStupidForWords Americans over sugar content and serving size of high fructose corn syrup liquid refreshments especially with CO2 pollution issues as well.

I know about Marshmallows. A lot. And Peeps. Yellow cancer dye and extra corn syrup.

I thought the idea of 2021 might be to go outdoors and witness the sun again. Great item for any bucket list.

But no.

Freedom 2021 equates with sitting spread out on the couch drinking yellow swill.

(just laughing, folks)

Anyone try this NXT LVL hydrogen water? They had a launch this weekend. I got a case. Should come tomorrow. I’m very intrigued by this.

If it really helped reduce anti-inflammatory properties like claims say, I'd be interested. I always have elevated levels but can't take anti-inflammatory meds. Still, it seems weird to me to add hydrogen to H2O.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

If it really helped reduce anti-inflammatory properties like claims say, I'd be interested. I always have elevated levels but can't take anti-inflammatory meds. Still, it seems weird to me to add hydrogen to H2O.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
yeah, hydrogen has no place in water. Hydrogen is very flammable.

Anyone catching up on this thread I just want to say that I have honestly consumed less than 12 sodas in the last 20 years. Not my bag. I doubt it's even been 8 sodas in the last 20 years.

My parents did not keep soda in the house when I was growing up, so I didn't even really drink much soda as a kid.

But hey, Pepsi Mango!!

In other news!

Elon Musk buys a bunch of Doge Coin then goes on SNL and bags on Doge Coin as a "hustle" causing the coin to tank.

NASA has flown a freaking helicopter on Mars!

It's not 2020 anymore. It is 20 freaking 21.

Anyone catching up on this thread I just want to say that I have honestly consumed less than 12 sodas in the last 20 years. Not my bag. I doubt it's even been 8 sodas in the last 20 years.

My parents did not keep soda in the house when I was growing up, so I didn't even really drink much soda as a kid.

But hey, Pepsi Mango!!
I grew up on soda and used to drink so much that it disgusts me. I hardly ever drink it now and when I do have the occasional Mountain Dew or DP, I can't drink it all without feeling dehydrated.

The lines at the Soda Pop Stores are a joke. I don't go but I always see the stores with long *** lines of minivans. It's also interesting to see how many adults get the big *** cups of soda at the gas station - everyday. It's like sucking on a bucket of lard.

I do like an energy drink every now and then to sip on though. *shrugs*

I grew up on soda and used to drink so much that it disgusts me. I hardly ever drink it now and when I do have the occasional Mountain Dew or DP, I can't drink it all without feeling dehydrated.

The lines at the Soda Pop Stores are a joke. I don't go but I always see the stores with long *** lines of minivans. It's also interesting to see how many adults get the big *** cups of soda at the gas station - everyday. It's like sucking on a bucket of lard.

I do like an energy drink every now and then to sip on though. *shrugs*
Yeah, I'm no fitness icon by any stretch but I'm really happy I don't have a soda habit. When I'm in a fast food drive through I watch the car in front of me get handed 2-4 gigantic sugar bombs and I'm like WTF are people doing with their life? Of course I'm about to go home and kill a 6-pack of beer, but whatever. Glad I don't stack 64oz of soda on top.

EDIT: This headline is confusing. The Yoga instructor was not fired from a yoga studio, he fired a gun at a yoga studio that he didn't think was teaching yoga the right way. These yoga gangs are really getting out of hand.

Last edited:
Oh and the original point was that Pepsi Mango was a news story. Yeah, it was important for the news to let us all know that Pepsi had launched a new product line. Same with this reoccurring story about why Costco won't change the price of their hot dog or why they sell rotisserie chickens for $5 or whatever.

Utah is on the map! Well like literally, it is on most maps that show the U.S., but now we are also figuratively "on the map" because a Utah company is selling protein bars in Walmart stores all across the country. It is so wonderful of KSL.com to bring us this very important news.