What's new

Vivint capacity 13k to start playoffs

Thats huge. Anyone have a link or know what LA and GSW will be at? I assume Newsome's bitch *** will keep them as low as possible for as long as possible.
Nah, he’s got recall pressure. He just announced that there may be no masks anywhere after June 15.

Nah, he’s got recall pressure. He just announced that there may be no masks anywhere after June 15.

Interesting. I was in La Jolla for a week last month and I was surprised how lax it was. I just assumed LA and San Fran were still over the top.

I am a long time usher at the Arena but I am only speaking for myself. These are purely my opinions. Regardless of your stance on masks or their effectiveness it is important that we do this. I do not want to get into political arguments or discussions of the like. Before games I walk around and speak with individuals who may not be wearing their masks or may not be covering their noses with their masks. I find that a pleasant pre-game conversation goes a long way to having a positive experience. I have been having relatively pleasant experiences and appreciate those who are willing to talk with me. Generally speaking after my conversation I do not have to ask them again to wear their mask. THANK YOU. I have tried to explain that we need your help. I have reminded people that safety and security are important to the NBA and there are cameras throughout the arena. The NBA has a big say in the size of audience we are able to have. If they see us flaunting the mask requirement they could easily refuse a request for additional fans in the arena. We are very lucky and have among the largest crowds in the NBA during this season. As we move into the playoffs in possible title run. Lets all work together to help bring the best fans in the NBA into the Arena. LETS GO JAZZ. For the past few years the Jazz have told people to #Take Note this year I believe the Jazz are #Note Worthy

I am a long time usher at the Arena but I am only speaking for myself. These are purely my opinions. Regardless of your stance on masks or their effectiveness it is important that we do this. I do not want to get into political arguments or discussions of the like. Before games I walk around and speak with individuals who may not be wearing their masks or may not be covering their noses with their masks. I find that a pleasant pre-game conversation goes a long way to having a positive experience. I have been having relatively pleasant experiences and appreciate those who are willing to talk with me. Generally speaking after my conversation I do not have to ask them again to wear their mask. THANK YOU. I have tried to explain that we need your help. I have reminded people that safety and security are important to the NBA and there are cameras throughout the arena. The NBA has a big say in the size of audience we are able to have. If they see us flaunting the mask requirement they could easily refuse a request for additional fans in the arena. We are very lucky and have among the largest crowds in the NBA during this season. As we move into the playoffs in possible title run. Lets all work together to help bring the best fans in the NBA into the Arena. LETS GO JAZZ. For the past few years the Jazz have told people to #Take Note this year I believe the Jazz are #Note Worthy

Thanks for sharing and we all appreciate what you do.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Thats huge. Anyone have a link or know what LA and GSW will be at? I assume Newsome's bitch *** will keep them as low as possible for as long as possible.
I was just at the GSW game this week. There was maybe a few thousand... all of the noise you hear is piped in... it’s super weird. During free throws you can hear the thunder sticks clapping but there are no sticks in the arena. I would say there is little to no home court advantage as it currently stands. Things are loosening up but June 15th seems to be the magical date.

Yeah, not killing people is for bitches.

I also had a friend die from covid. 50 years old. In incredible shape (looked like a body builder) with no pre existing issues.

****ing sucks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
The scary part was that his wife, who I've known since I was 2 years old and is like a sister to me, also got COVID and she has MS. Her case was relatively mild. Now she's a widow with a 17yo kid and she doesn't know what to do. My wife is also very good friends with her and has been very supportive for her but it's tough.