What's new

Wade Bosh & LeBron all to Miami?

LeBron Bosh & Wade?

• Works out perfect. Multiple Championships to follow

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Works out ok. Great team. Maybe 1 championship

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Total disaster. Too many egos. Team gets blasted out f the playoffs. No Championships

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Won't Happen.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
3 max players sounds pretty good... but considering that their entire salary will be tied up in those 3 and that none of them are dominant post players, I think they can expect to see a number of late round playoff exits... just short of championships. Not to mention that at least 2 of these guys, Wade and Lebron, are probably not going to be happy about sacrificing stats if it means less media / promotional attention.

I just cannot see Wade and James co-existing. Lebron can be effective without the ball, but Wade can't. They're going to run in to the same problem Denver did with AI and Carmelo, although I bet they'll have better luck with it.

I think it'll be somewhere between works out ok and total disaster.

Whitlock makes some good points in favor of the Cavs owner that I wasn't aware of:

"Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert eviscerated LeBron’s reputation, telling the Associated Press that James quit in the playoffs, wouldn’t return phone calls or text messages for more than a month and described James’ televised reality-show exit [as] self-promotional and cowardly...It appears Dan Gilbert is irate because he realizes LeBron made LeDecision long ago. This whole spectacle was a gigantic tease, a charade. The Cavs‘ offseason approach (draft, free agency, Mike Brown, Danny Ferry) might have been dramatically different had the organization known from the get-go James was leaving."