What's new

Wait, Mormons get boob jobs?

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
My wife just showed me a photo of a coworker's daughter and challenged me to who got the boob job(four girls in the photo). She then told me who it was and we know they're Mormon. So... why on god's green earth is it ok to mess with god's creation?

Reactions: MVP
My wife just showed me a photo of a coworker's daughter and challenged me to who got the boob job(four girls in the photo). She then told me who it was and we know they're Mormon. So... why on god's green earth is it ok to mess with god's creation?

Are you Mormon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They also get tattoos, piercings, eye extensions, take steroids, and have people that do what they what to do just like any other group. Who cares?

Humans don't follow the rules. It is in their nature. This is something mormons teach too. Ever hear the cliches nobody is perfect or to each their own?

They also get tattoos, piercings, eye extensions, take steroids, and have people that do what they what to do just like any other group. Who cares?

Humans don't follow the rules. It is in their nature. This is something mormons teach too. Ever hear the cliches nobody is perfect or to each their own?

You're right. I get it. And I agree that women should be free to do what they want with their bodies. My original surprise was regarding this specific couple's daughter and her flaunting of her boob job in a bikini on FB. Not that there's anything wrong with flaunting your boob job on FB either. It's just the context.

Tell me more about these eye extensions. I'd like to add zoom capability to mine.

As I once said first Mormon I met in person was a girl at my work who drunk, did drugs, would brag about having threesome while being engaged ( as she said she was in open relationship) and yet would not drink tea or coffee because of her religion. Weird stuff.

DopeyCrazyAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif

As I once said first Mormon I met in person was a girl at my work who drunk, did drugs, would brag about having threesome while being engaged ( as she said she was in open relationship) and yet would not drink tea or coffee because of her religion. Weird stuff.
lol, yes that makes no sense. Why would the line be tea/coffee?

Either you are lying out of yer *** or she just doesn’t like, or care for coffee and tea, because that makes absolutely no sense. If you don’t drink tea and coffee because it’s against your religion, then you’re not going to drink alcoholic beverages either.

I know you are embellishing that story.

Either you are lying out of yer *** or she just doesn’t like, or care for coffee and tea, because that makes absolutely no sense. If you don’t drink tea and coffee because it’s against your religion, then you’re not going to drink alcoholic beverages either.

I know you are embellishing that story.

It would be pretty common actually if you’re talking about people who want to show up as religious/ conservative folk to their environment. Saying no to Coffee and tea in a daily gathering draws the image she wants. Sex life, drugs and alcohol can stay as private life and won’t draw much attention. Most people are not the same as they look to outside layer people that know them only basically.

I’d say half our ward has had it done but I’m in NorCal. No one really hides it... you have a few kids and those boobies turn into pancakes.

Not against the religion... may seem vain but I’d laugh at anyone who thinks it’s evil.