What's new

We HAVE to make a trade.

Shad

This team is unbearable to watch this year. There isn't going to be some God given miracle that we turn it around. We stink at best. We're almost dead last in shooting period. I'm now expecting Royce and exum to blow wide open layups. Over half of our team can't even shoot at all and our defense is average at best. We either need a trade on favors or just go for a full tank for Zion. We're already an embarrassment to the NBA minus the wizards

We have plenty of assets right now: Burks' expiring, Bradley, Thabo's expiring, Udoh's expiring, our 2nd rounders, extra 2nd rounders, 1st rounders, Rubio

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Washington owner is cheap as hell. Take on Mahinmi's contract since we aren't gonna sign a free agent anyway, then give them the max amount of cash in a deal (what is it, 5mil?) that they can use to fire Scotty Brooks.

I love how people act like acquiring Beal is debatable. Oh, I don't know, I guess I'll take a 25 year old all star who happens to be a deadly shooter. I gueeeeesssssss.

If DL can manage that, he should jump on it. Too bad there are other teams in the NBA.

We cant do much, yet

January is when trade season opens. Only do a deal now if we are ripping someone off... and no one will let us rip them off.

Tony Jones said he talked with someone from the team and that they said “they didn’t bring the team back together to break it up after 20 games”

I think we make a trade this year... but it will be a minor fringe deal where we save some money or get a crappy second round pick.

We are cowards when it comes to making trades... we only do it when we have to and even then we usually wait longer than we should.

I think we make a trade this year... but it will be a minor fringe deal where we save some money or get a crappy second round pick.
Don’t dog on those second rounders. You’re probably underestimating their worth. We could get 500k for them easy on draft night.

Don’t dog on those second rounders. You’re probably underestimating their worth. We could get 500k for them easy on draft night.

Dials up his DL voice “look can we take a player.... yes. But we take those funds and reinvest them in the program. The millers have been so great... we have a trust now. We are looking at some things and always evaluating what we have and need. I mean really we added Dante Exum and AB this year... tony Bradley has improved his balance by 19%... graysons elite hand pads have actually grown. So we are looking to improve from within... and what I mean by that is we are doing yoga and meditation and becoming better people.”

We need to trade now because our 1st rounder looks strong and we have so many expirings. We don't have a "good young player" but some teams just want relief.

With our awful schedule and slow starts comes the ability to stealth tank if we can’t get sustained health. I’m not giving picks unless it’s for Bradley Beal type players. It has to be an absolute no brained.

The whole "we added _____" who was injured as a free agent routine is about as lazy as a front office could be.

Boston fans would boo Ainge if he said he added Hayward in free agency this year. Yet we allow it...