What's new

We lost the tie breaker

The best 28th picks since 1999 (no order, top 5)

1. Tony Parker
  2. Jaden McDaniels
  3. Leando Barbosa
  4. Tiago Splitter
  5. Brice Sensabaugh?
Best 29th picks since 1999 (no order, top 5)
  1. Keldon Johnson
  2. Derrick White
  3. Dejounte Murray
  4. Josh Howard
  5. Corey Joseph

I'll take the 29th pick!
Lol if the jazz weren’t so terrible at drafting we would’ve had both the top two from the 28th pick list. Lol (sad)
Here's to our lottery pick moving up!
Sure jinx the **** out of us why don’t ya, idiot!!

The league owes us big time. Too many years of playing big market favorites. We have been middling comp fodder for far too long.

Let the balls bounce in our favor for once silver...

The league owes us big time. Too many years of playing big market favorites. We have been middling comp fodder for far too long.

I'll take another L on the 28/29 decision if it means more likely to get a bounce on a lottery decision

I'll take another L on the 28/29 decision if it means more likely to get a bounce on a lottery decision
The league will say we got a jump in 2011 and as a result we’re in a deficit with the league due to their good graces for at least the next number of decades.

I'm curious if we have actually ever won one if these coin flips. . .
We won the Dante Exum coin toss with the Celtics. So we are just being a little extra... but its fun.

I'm curious if we have actually ever won one if these coin flips. . .
The article says "The last time the Jazz won a tiebreaker outright was in 2010 when they beat out both Atlanta and Denver for the 23rd pick." The problem with this is we had traded that pick in 2007 as part of the Korver deal, so that shouldn't even be listed as us.

We won the Dante Exum coin toss with the Celtics. So we are just being a little extra... but its fun.
I'll have to dig this up but if that's the case, it's a big hole in Ben Anderson's article.

We did indeed win the coin flip with Boston.

For the DL defense, the argument is presented of his genius of taking Exum not being a bad pick because he returned it for good value in Jordan Clarkson, someone taken 46th in the same draft.

We did indeed win the coin flip with Boston.

For the DL defense, the argument is presented of his genius of taking Exum not being a bad pick because he returned it for good value in Jordan Clarkson, someone taken 46th in the same draft.
@Elizah Huge mentioned it at some point... so it wasn't from memory. Just giving the crediting my source.