fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
No jazz plays? wtf. The dwill to ak touch pass to price for the dunk should have been in there. Also possibly Price steal for breakaway dunk, and cj miles buzzer beater 3 ball. Instead they have paul pierces stupid free throw. Lame

Ya I know its 20,000 pts. So put it in nightly notables. The top 10 is for top 10 plays/highlights, not for a free throw. I understand he scored alot of points but it just isn't very exciting when you watch the top 10 PLAYS and one of them is a free through. I would much rather have watched ronnies dunk.

Ya and the foul call was bogus. That definately shouldn't have been on there either.

If someone makes a thread everytime our club gets snubbed by the national media, this place would be inundated with even more garbage threads than it already is. Just stick this stuff in the game thread. That's what I did on Sunday when both Yahoo and ESPN snubbed our dominating win in OKC (aka the so-called 2nd best team in the West) while giving more attention to every other game played on that night.

Ya I know its 20,000 pts. So put it in nightly notables. The top 10 is for top 10 plays/highlights, not for a free throw. I understand he scored alot of points but it just isn't very exciting when you watch the top 10 PLAYS and one of them is a free through. I would much rather have watched ronnies dunk.

It looks like your argument boils down to nothing more than "I'm a Jazz fan, and I demand national media give Jazz equal media coverage and commentator respect as measured by NIST themselves." News flash: The world doesn't cater to you. Get over yourself.

No you cranky idiot, my argument is that a free throw and an ordinary 3 pointer are not as exciting as fast break dunks by athletic 6 footers, and full court passes followed by touch passes for another dunk. It has nothing to do really with the jazz.... It has more to do with the fact that the free throw and kobe's 3 ball are not very exciting plays. Franklin do you find free throws more EXCITING than dunks? regardless of what team is doing the dunks or what situation the free throw is being made i would rather see a spactacular dunk than a free throw or ordinary 3 pointer.

Last edited:
I only caught part of the game last night but I heard them saying that OKC only had 3 games on national tv last year and this year it is something like 15. The Jazz could have the best season ever and still only get a handful. Does anybody know how many of our games are on national tv this year? Sorry, I'm at work and to busy to look it up.

No jazz plays? wtf. The dwill to ak touch pass to price for the dunk should have been in there. Also possibly Price steal for breakaway dunk, and cj miles buzzer beater 3 ball. Instead they have paul pierces stupid free throw. Lame

No offense, but besides your 5 posts, have you just recently started internet stalking the Jazz? It's going to be like this the whole time brah.

I only caught part of the game last night but I heard them saying that OKC only had 3 games on national tv last year and this year it is something like 15. The Jazz could have the best season ever and still only get a handful. Does anybody know how many of our games are on national tv this year? Sorry, I'm at work and to busy to look it up.

17 appearances on national TV, including eight ESPN games, three TNT tilts and six NBA TV telecasts.

Compared with other teams
Boston:33
Miami/Orland0:29
Lakers:27
Bulls:27
Suns/Nuggets:25
Dallas/OKC:24
SA:23
Portland:21
NYK:18
Atlanta: 14
L.A. Clippers: 12
Houston: 11
Golden State: 10
Milwaukee: 8
Washington: 8
Sacramento: 7
New Orleans: 7
Charlotte: 6
Memphis: 6
Philadelphia: 5
New Jersey: 4
Cleveland: 3
Indiana: 2
Detroit: 2
Toronto: 2
Minnesota: 1

No you cranky idiot, my argument is that a free throw and an ordinary 3 pointer are not as exciting as fast break dunks by athletic 6 footers, and full court passes followed by touch passes for another dunk.

Fine, but I'm interested how someone so qualified to identify idiots missed all the details.

It has nothing to do really with the jazz.... It has more to do with the fact that the free throw and kobe's 3 ball are not very exciting plays. Franklin do you find free throws more EXCITING than dunks? regardless of what team is doing the dunks or what situation the free throw is being made i would rather see a spactacular dunk than a free throw or ordinary 3 pointer.

Not that it matters, but I find 20,000 point achievements worthy of merit. Apparently ESPN has decided that the majority of viewers find it interesting too. ESPN markets to what the majority want, not personal preferences from someone on Jazzfanz. I doesn't matter what you or I prefer. What's your point in complaining? Are you going to change anything? No. It boils down to you kicking and screaming at the school teacher.

ok franklin you say whats my point in complaining? I thought that is what happens on message boards alot. Im sorry for disagreeing with something.