Utah:
On our heels all game
Yet somehow we got the win
Won't miss Ag's next year

BYU:
Faster and Harder
Dawning of a new era
Nope. We still suck hard

The people who say Utah State out played Utah the whole game actually watch the game? I mean, Utah State out played Utah for all of a quarter. After that, Utah was the better team offensively, defensively, and special teams wise. That's not to say Utah State didn't do well because they did, they just didn't out play the Utes "most" of the game. Garbage.

The people who say Utah State out played Utah the whole game actually watch the game? I mean, Utah State out played Utah for all of a quarter. After that, Utah was the better team offensively, defensively, and special teams wise. That's not to say Utah State didn't do well because they did, they just didn't out play the Utes "most" of the game. Garbage.

Archie'd

Utah:

Skier man kicks well,
refs helping jump out early.
Luck of the Boorish.
More like Utah State playing out of control and helping the Utes by being stupid. The refs made up for it. On the play near the end of the half where Chucky got a ton of yards rushing, His o-lineman grabbed the Ute that probably had the tackle on Keaton and pulled him back by the collar with both hands while the ref watched and ignored. Gave the Ags 7 points on that play because no way he runs that far even if that guy does not make the tackle he slows him down for help. He got like 30 yards on the run and 45 after the hold as it happened while he was retreating from the guy who got held.

Dude, its a haiku. Take it easy.

Actually, until Utah pulled the onside kick, it was starting to turn into a USU romp. After Utah's 2 early TD's, USU settled in and started kicking Utah's *** and that carried over into the second half with their opening drive. Saying "most of the game is a stretch considering that Utah played better in the 1st and 4th qtrs, but the middle of that game belonged to USU.

I'm as pleased as anybody that Utah showed some amazing grit and won but it didn't feel so much like Utah made a statement. It feels more like they hung on for dear life and outlasted the Aggies. Which I'm fine with btw.

What happened with the Utah State/Utah game is what the Aggies have been doing for the last few years. They get a lead and let off. In the third quarter vs Utah, they should have stuck with the same plan that had been working. But they start playing conservative and it cost them.

What happened with the Utah State/Utah game is what the Aggies have been doing for the last few years. They get a lead and let off. In the third quarter vs Utah, they should have stuck with the same plan that had been working. But they start playing conservative and it cost them.

Reminder: It's supposed to be 5-7-5