What's new

Well, was it really worth it?

The Thriller

How fun is this guys? Awesome right?

Was it really worth it folks?

Was it really worth the draft pick? A sweet 4 game *** kicking by the Spurs!

Nerd, YB, Cy, Scorp, where are yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu????

If all the games go this way and our idiotic coach continues to be clueless...then no, this wasn't worth it.

It isn't over yet. We still have a pair of home games. We need to play well and get at least one of them.

I still think it's worth it.

Best case scenario? We play a competitive 7 game series with Hayward & Favors growing before our eyes.

Worse case scenario? KOC finally feels compelled to ship out Jefferson for that #14 pick. Opens up the starting spot for Favors as well as getting a new PG/SF.

Win-win. IMO.

yes it was worth it.
to prove to these idiots who wanted me to eat crow when i said corbin sucks.
to show them that we are in the playoff inspite of corbin and thanks to the injury bug dictating the best lineups

How fun is this guys? Awesome right?

Was it really worth it folks?

Was it really worth the draft pick? A sweet 4 game *** kicking by the Spurs!

Nerd, YB, Cy, Scorp, where are yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu????

Give it a rest.

It's absolutely worth it. They are taking their lumps for sure, but they are learning what it takes to win (and lose) in the playoffs.

Worse case scenario? KOC finally feels compelled to ship out Jefferson for that #14 pick. Opens up the starting spot for Favors as well as getting a new PG/SF.

Win-win. IMO.
That's the most retarded idea I have heard on this forum. So we basically exchange Jefferson for getting wiped out by Spurs in 1st round? What a great use of assets!

Worth it, yes. I hope the Howard bull crap stops, though. Get Burks more time, get Favors in the game alongside Sap, that lineup worked very well.

The playoff disaster shows that:
Corbin sucks.
Al Jefferson sucks.
The Rookies are buried on the bench.

And nothing is going to come from this at all. Now if the Jazz FO learn from this terrible experience, then maybe it was worth it. Hell, if Corbin learned anything about changing the lineup a bit, it would be worth it.

yes it was worth it.
to prove to these idiots who wanted me to eat crow when i said corbin sucks.
to show them that we are in the playoff inspite of corbin and thanks to the injury bug dictating the best lineups
Why do you think so? Did you expect something different? We lose because we have much worse players, plain and simple. Their top 3 is miles above our top 3, their 3-point shooters are probably the best in the league, the core Spurs guys played together forever and SA has the best coach in the NBA. Corbin did a great job this season, especially for a rookie coach.

if Corbin learned anything about changing the lineup a bit, it would be worth it.

doubnt it whole season he has done the same thing bell watson to name a few.
all those lineups during the rear where a result of injuries. but the moment players get healthy corbin goes back to them.
or the moment they whine.

so if corbin hadnt learned his lesson in 66 games
why should he in 2 games

doubnt it whole season he has done the same thing bell watson to name a few.
all those lineups during the rear where a result of injuries. but the moment players get healthy corbin goes back to them.
or the moment they whine.

so if corbin hadnt learned his lesson in 66 games
why should he in 2 games

He won't learn anything. That's why this "playoff experience" mumbo jumbo is starting to suck. I even fell for it.