What's new

What Else Is New? Suns Getting SCREWED in Game 5.

Inn Dawn

Who else is viewing this ****ing travesty? If there's a Game 5 @ Staples, guess what? LOSS for the road team. F this horse ****.

How many times have we seen a road team go up by 8+ @ Staples ONLY TO HAVE THE FAKERS reverse the lead within MINUTES?

Seriously, this has happened against us, the Thunder, and the Suns. So each and every time it's the Fakers suddenly making up for their ineptitude and coming back within minutes? No. There is something else at play here. It's the same ****ing patten team after team, year after year.

Agree, there was about a 10 min stretch from about 5 min left in the 1st and 5 min into the 2nd (until Gentry picked up the technical) where handchecking and the bumping on stepouts was a foul at one end and a no-call at the other. Suddenly Lopez, Frye and Amare all had 2 fouls. That was a good technical by Gentry. The bigger problem for Phoenix is they're too stagnant on offense, but foul trouble to their bigs really killed their early momentum.

Felt very reminiscent of several Jazz/Lakers games there in recent years...we come back after falling into a huge hole, make it interesting down the stretch, only to come up short. Just replace Jazz with Suns...although if they win game 6 I think PHX has a good shot to win game 7, if they have the mental fortitude to win gm 6 after that gutwrenching defeat.

Jason Richardson 3 wasnt lucky???

Go Lakers.

Yeah I was literally LOLing when that crap went in. I was happy but laughing.

Then I wanted to throw up when that criminal Artest made the play of the night right after the moron move of the night.

When Artest took the two shots, Gasol missed a dunk, and Richardson banked in his prayer, I thought, "Jesus does hate the Lakers tonight". And then Satan raised his ugly head.

Muck happens. Suns in 7. (Here's to hoping D. Stern won't go for another Boston-LA finals series, now that LeBron's out.)