What's new

What I'm thankful for with the Jazz

Crawlnstall

With today being thanksgiving I think we should all take a moment and say what we are thankful for with the Utah Jazz. We've had some rough losses the past few games, but there is still plenty to be positive about.

Personally I'm thankful that Hayward has stepped up his game a lot so far this year. Is he perfect, no. But he looks significantly better.
I'm thankful for our young talent, especially Exum and Gobert. Both are gonna end up being steals in their draft, Gobert could turn into a legit elite rim protector and Exum's ceiling is to the moon.
We seem to have signed the right coach who is fully committed to developing the players and doing the rebuild the right way.
I'm very thankful that Favors has developed a jumper and his post game is improving, he could be an all star if he can be consistent

What are you thankful for Jazzfanz?

I'm thankful I got to sleep until 9am this morning.

I am thankful cy is a douche.

I am thankful for my friends on jazzfanz.

I am thankful Lindsey is with the jazz

I am thankful for quin medicine man Snyder.

I am thankful for crocodile Dante "that is not a pass this is a pass"

I am thankful watching Hayward gets my wife all worked up. :cool:

Thanks bro.

Yeah..

I am thankful for everything.
Jazz-related, Hayward is great this year, so is Favors.
Someone mentioned Gobert's youth, Kanter is actually "also" very young. (only 36 days elder than Gobert)

I am thankful that small market teams are not a waste for great players like Davis. I am also thankful that any fan of the Jazz are not stupid enough to say such piece of poo. Very thankful.

I'm thankful for the Jazz so that I could come here and know a big load of good people and have good time talking to them.

I am thankful that the Jazz young players have improved more in these 16 games then all the years combined with Corbin.