What's new

Where can I watch the Jazz game in sugarhouse?

Craig K. Manscill

Old Craig is going to be staying with some his grandparents in sugarhouse, having car troubles. They only have rabbit ears, grandpa is too old and senile to even consider a toaster, let alone a comcast cable package.

So where can I walk to in this area to watch the game? Any bars/restaurants/etc?

Used to be a sports bar on Highland Drive not too far from where the Villa used to be. I forget the name of the place. West side of the street. Just go out there and drive around, you'll see it.

If you want to hang out with a bunch of bro's and skanks, go to Lumpy's. If you want to watch the Jazz game with class, go to Fiddler's.

If you are packin your laptop around you can just watch it at Barnes and Chernobyl. Assuming you know of some sites that will stream the game.

I think there is another sports bar on 11th East just a little further south than Fiddlers Elbow.

Craig,

Having studied your picture, I was a bit surprised to hear that you have living grandparents. You appear too old for that. Since I refuse to doubt your legitimacy as a real person, I'm going to use this bit of personal news as evidence of my theory that you are the product of inbreeding teenagers.

regards,
NAOS

p.s. Is your "grandpa's" name Hopper?

If you want to hang out with a bunch of bro's and skanks, go to Lumpy's. If you want to watch the Jazz game with class, go to Fiddler's.

There's nothing wrong with Lumpy's. The drinks are better than Fiddler's.

There's nothing wrong with Lumpy's. The drinks are better than Fiddler's.

Fiddlers has a bunch brews on tap including several micro/local brews, and the Salt Lake Pizza company right next door (I think connected by a hallway) has even more beer on tap. So drinks I don't know, beer... I think Fiddlers would be better.