What's new

Who Do You Jazz Fans Miss The Most?

Tbf Id like to see both Rudy and Donovan in this offense but not at the same time (if that makes sense?)

Tbf Id like to see both Rudy and Donovan in this offense but not at the same time (if that makes sense?)

I mean, we had the #1 offense in the NBA last year and the #2 offense the year before. Not sure how they could be any better in this offense than they were in Snyders.

I mean, we had the #1 offense in the NBA last year and the #2 offense the year before. Not sure how they could be any better in this offense than they were in Snyders.
You misunderstood me. Our offense is fine. I just have.... a theory.

If I really got him for keepers for realsies it would be Rudy 100%. At best, DM elevates our offense even further but we would really benefit more from Rudy's paint presence.

I miss Watching Royce not shoot, Donovan not pass, Rudy not shoot outside of 6 feet and Ingles guarding anyone. I miss so much. but mainly I miss you! I don't miss the minivan.

What no Bogey love? I live in the now not the past so I don’t really miss Gobert who would clog the paint and Mitchell who would slow our offense to a crawl. I do miss ingles, his antics, his sense of humor and the way he talked.

On court I really only miss Bogey and Royce because they’re basically three and D guys that like to run.

stale cigarette smoke,stale beer,bowling alley wax,greasy fried food,whatever it is they spray inside of bowling shoes
and Rudy throwing a strike to a fan instead of Bogey with 20 seconds left

Speaking of Burks, he is having a great year so far.
16.7 points per game in only 21 minutes per game. 43% from three. 45% from the field. Getting to the line over 6 times per game (82%)
Per 36 he is averaging 28.3 point per game. By far the highes of his career.