What's new

Who of our 2nd round picks ends up the best NBA player?

Who ends up being the best NBA player?

• Juwan Morgan

• Miye Oni

• Justin Wright-Foreman

• Jarrell Brantley

• Other undrafted player we bring in

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ron Mexico

Contributor
Ill include Juwan Morgan and an other option for other players we might bring into summer camp that went undrafted.

I think Brantley is the safe bet. Due to his size, strength and motor I think he can carve himself out a role as a hustle guy off the bench. I think Miye Oni maybe has the highest ceiling. Justin is a big unknown for me. He can shoot and score but can he do that against good athletes and length? Maybe. If he can watch out.

Brantley is a bull in a china shop if he gets to play on a spaced floor.

Miye Oni could be like Wesley Matthews. He's a smart, efficient player who is functionally athletic.

Wright-Foreman seems like he could be a volume scorer. His value depends on his ability to actually run the team and be somewhat efficient.

Based on whatever little knowledge I have at this point, I’m going for Oni. He seems to have a clear position and role to fit in as a 3&D guy somewhere down the line.

I voted Wright-Foreman - probably because I'm excited we have a guy we can bring off the bench who can actually hit threes.

Brantley is a bull in a china shop if he gets to play on a spaced floor.

Miye Oni could be like Wesley Matthews. He's a smart, efficient player who is functionally athletic.

Wright-Foreman seems like he could be a volume scorer. His value depends on his ability to actually run the team and be somewhat efficient.
I like Oni, but one of my concerns with him is efficiency. Despite good size, strength and length, he really wasn't that efficient playing in the Ivy league. eFG of just 51%.

I like Oni, but one of my concerns with him is efficiency. Despite good size, strength and length, he really wasn't that efficient playing in the Ivy league. eFG of just 51%.

As a spot-up shooter and 3D guy for the Jazz he can pick his spots better. From what little I've seen, he tried to make a number of tough plays--long jumpers off the dribble, contested drives, etc.

Of the guys listed, how many of you here have really seen any of them play? Well, I have seen all of Wright-Foreman's games and I have seen Brantley play a number of times (he is in the same conference as JWF). There is no doubt in my mind that JWF is the one you will all be in love with.
Just wait till Summer League. You'll see.

Of the guys listed, how many of you here have really seen any of them play? Well, I have seen all of Wright-Foreman's games and I have seen Brantley play a number of times (he is in the same conference as JWF). There is no doubt in my mind that JWF is the one you will all be in love with.
Just wait till Summer League. You'll see.

Don’t tell me how to live my life

I really like the potential for one or more of them to turn into a rotation player or more. Which is pretty rare for 2nd round picks.

I like what I have seen or Brantley and his game will expand with better spacing.

Oni I think with the right work ethic has the highest ceiling as a 3 and d player. He needs to watch Danny green videos and copy him.

JWC is the interesting pick as he seems like a pure scorer. Maybe he can become Rudy's new little buddy

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

You know how they say that drunk always tell the truth? Well I’m loaded right now and I’m saying that Brantley has it, he makes the team and he will he be a fan favorite. Btw this Hopkins Brewing Co. has pretty good beer, birra, cerveza.

You know how they say that drunk always tell the truth? Well I’m loaded right now and I’m saying that Brantley has it, he makes the team and he will he be a fan favorite. Btw this Hopkins Brewing Co. has pretty good beer, birra, cerveza.
You should go across the street to Craft by Proper. That place is great! All local beers and great staff.