shai gilgeous-alexander
danilo gallinari

and

five first round picks

for

PG13.

discuss.

**** I wanted a poll
Honestly, it's still kind of an 'I' grade for me just because we don't know how the Thunder will use all their picks and how they'll materialize. I believe they still have 30 picks over the next six years or something crazy like that.

I will say that for face value, I'd much rather be OKC. SGA is only 22, putting up about 23 a night (on a bad team, fine) but he can be a good piece. What OKC really needs is a true young generational guy or two - if they had somebody of Morant's caliber for example, I think they could be a 45 win team. I think Giddey is a good piece as well, but they've got to get some competent bigs as you're not going anywhere with Faves as a piece of your core.

In an unlucky twist, the 2022 draft is loaded with PF/stretch C's which is what they need but don't have their own pick (they get LAC and PHX while the DET pick is too protected to get). They'll either decide to package some of the five #1's they have in 2023 (or four in 2024, three in 2025, three in 2026, good lord) or simply wait another year and see what happens (2023 is when Victor Wembanyama comes out who might just be unguardable in this league).