What's new

Who would you least like to see win an NBA title next year?

Who would you LEAST like to see WIN an NBA title next year?

• Lakers

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Miami

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Chicago

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Golfman

Who would you least like to see win an NBA title next year? I am having a tough time deciding. The 3 choices I give are the Lakers, Heat, and Bulls. Here are my reasons:

Lakers: What I thought would be my obvious choice. Hate everything about them. But, they have won so much that I may rather see them win another one than have the Bulls or Heat win one with their new roster. Tough call.

Miami- How Lebron left Cleveland was just lame. Plus, if they win a championship, it may give Deron more incentive to leave Utah when his contract ends up and go try to join the next Big 3, wherever it may be (I have a feeling Dallas). But, if Lebron and Wade and Bosh fail to win a title, hopefully they feel like utter failures and it discourages other players around the league, like Deron, from forming super teams.

Bulls: I live Korver and Brewer, but can't stand Boozer. If he won a championship, I would die.

After much thought, I would least like the Heat to win the title next year.

...I hope all three teams crash and burn! The Bull's because they beat us twice in the finals and deserve no more championships......the Heat, well, just because they are the Goliath and I always root for the underdogs! The Lakers because I despise them and well, who wants to see a team 3 peat?

I didn't vote for Chicago, but someone that really hates Boozer probably would vote for Chicago.

Lakers, because if not, the second kobe wins the sixth ring mexican *** homers and LA bandwagoning douchebags will start telling me how kobe is better than jordan
up till 3 weeks ago miami was my second favorite team after utah

The Heat. If the Lakers win again, BFD. I hate them deeply, but they've already proven themselves. They aren't just a hype machine. As of right now, Miami is just that. Hype. I want LeBJ to fail everywhere he goes.

The Heat. If the Lakers win again, BFD. I hate them deeply, but they've already proven themselves. They aren't just a hype machine. As of right now, Miami is just that. Hype. I want LeBJ to fail everywhere he goes.

Kobe ties MJ.

Phil gets his 3rd threpeat.

*********. Stupidest idea mentioned on this board.

Lebron kills Kobe #6......Lebron kills Phil triple 3peat.

P.S. Kobe gets herpes. So sad.

Nimrods go back to butts up heads. Miami win.

Suck it losers. The end.

Lebron has still a lot of work to do to be as much an a-hole as the Rapist, so I vote Lakers. I just hate them. Really.

The lakers leading on a Utah Jazz message board. If that's not a sign of the apocalypse, I dont know what is.

Kobe ties MJ.

Phil gets his 3rd threpeat.

*********. Stupidest idea mentioned on this board.

Lebron kills Kobe #6......Lebron kills Phil triple 3peat.

P.S. Kobe gets herpes. So sad.

Nimrods go back to butts up heads. Miami win.

Suck it losers. The end.

this