What's new

Who's Going to attend Summer League?

Wonder who's going. Like some have said, it promises to be intriguing with the new draft picks, Willie Reed vs. Bradley, and the other new players they have signed.

I am but the one in Vegas though. I'm planning of watching a week of nba summer league action.

Nice, Vegas SL is awesome. Last time I went was 2014 and I think that was when Summer League was starting to blow up. I bet it's gotten way more popular in the last 5 years. Do they still do first come first serve seating (except for courtside)?

Nice, Vegas SL is awesome. Last time I went was 2014 and I think that was when Summer League was starting to blow up. I bet it's gotten way more popular in the last 5 years. Do they still do first come first serve seating (except for courtside)?

I sat right behind the jazz bench when exum was rookie. I didn’t even go super early either lol When was that?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Yes, it's gotten extremely popular. I've been going since 2014 as well, ever since the Jazz stopped going to that Orlando summer league. And yes, it's still first come, first serve seatings. However, they've been starting to change some things lately. Like for instance, last year they closed off the first 20 rows to the general seatings and left it for the VIP ticket buyers. I'm not sure how it's gonna be this year. I hope it ain't that bad.

I sat right behind the jazz bench when exum was rookie. I didn’t even go super early either lol When was that?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

That was 2014. Got to see Exum, and Gobert played that year as well. That year was super hyped since Wiggins and Jabari were there lol. I remember seeing Giannis play there too. The non-Wiggins games were pretty calm and I got to sit right behind Dennis Lindsey and some other execs during some games. Also sat right next to Kyrie for a game. I definitely recommend it to anyone thinking of going. Most of the players, coaches, and execs are pretty accessible there. When I went it was crazy cheap too. It was like 20 bucks to watch all the games for the day in both gyms and if you got there early enough you could sit front row no problem.

I would highly suggest going if you like jazz gear also. Last year they had great hats, shirts, beanies, and more for around $10 bucks each.

That was 2014. Got to see Exum, and Gobert played that year as well. That year was super hyped since Wiggins and Jabari were there lol. I remember seeing Giannis play there too. The non-Wiggins games were pretty calm and I got to sit right behind Dennis Lindsey and some other execs during some games. Also sat right next to Kyrie for a game. I definitely recommend it to anyone thinking of going. Most of the players, coaches, and execs are pretty accessible there. When I went it was crazy cheap too. It was like 20 bucks to watch all the games for the day in both gyms and if you got there early enough you could sit front row no problem.

The most hyped summer league game ever so far was back in 2017. The Lakers vs the Celtics, Lonzo Ball vs Jason Tatum. All the tickets sold out that day, so the fans could watch it live. The seatings in the Thomas & Mack gym were completely sold out and they weren't letting anyone else in. Ticket scalpers were outside selling their tickets for $150-200 bucks each. It was crazy insane.

Also, it was the day when Donovan played the Blazers in the Cox gym during the afternoon.

I’ll be there with my son on Monday and Tuesday. We are looking forward to it.

I usually drive up from Wyoming and make a night out of it but truth be told I'm not really interested in the prospects this year. Even on the other teams.

This jazz PR guy (I think) also gave me exum hood t shirt. I still wear that shirt when I work out haha

Not sure the rules on ticket offers on this forum, but if anybody wants my row 9 tickets on July 3rd, send me a message. I will give them to you (not trying to sell them.)