What's new

why do people hate brock lesnar?

He is one helluva fighter.

brock_landers.jpg

seriously why do people seem to hate him

well except for his last fight after the fight he got some cheers

I don't know about hating him but he is the missing link between gorillas and man.

brock-lesnar-apology1.jpg

His chest tat is pretty retarded as well.

I'll be a hipster cat and say that I was a big MMA fan waaaaay before all the fan-boys started showing up. The reason real fans hate Brock is because he is slowly bringing about the ruin of a great sport. Before him it was all about respect, discipline, and competition. Now it's all about $$$, disrespect, roids, and 'selling' the fight. This is not the WWE, you filthy poo-lip, take your **** back to the ring.

I could go on and on, but there are maybe 1 out of 100 people who agree with me, so lick my belly button lint.

I'll be a hipster cat and say that I was a big MMA fan waaaaay before all the fan-boys started showing up. The reason real fans hate Brock is because he is slowly bringing about the ruin of a great sport. Before him it was all about respect, discipline, and competition. Now it's all about $$$, disrespect, roids, and 'selling' the fight. This is not the WWE, you filthy poo-lip, take your **** back to the ring.

I could go on and on, but there are maybe 1 out of 100 people who agree with me, so lick my belly button lint.

Thank god I agree with you. I can't imagine where the lint in your belly button has come from.