What's new

Why doesn't infraction lead to decreased Rep power?

What would you like to do with my attention once it's received?

I should have been more clear, the point was he could bump his rep power to match yours, then neg HH, not you. I should have worded that differently. *sigh

I should have been more clear, the point was he could bump his rep power to match yours, then neg HH, not you. I should have worded that differently. *sigh

Oh .. hahaha .. appears your suggestion didn't fall upon deaf ears. You silver-tongued hotty, you.

Not buying that completely. Some yes. If not interested in money, why have ads at all? Want to create the best community possible? Money helps.
I'm sure Jason has far more pure objectives than money alone .. but it's incredibly naïve to own/run the site without concern for revenue.

No disrespect intended, at all.

I didn't say "not interested in money", I say "not in this to make money". And that's true--he didn't start this site to make money, he started this site to provide a home where Jazz basketball could be discussed. In fact, the #1 reason why Jason started the site is that he (and others of us) got ticked off by the intrusive ads at realgm where we had been previously. It was not for many years after starting the site that he ever made enough in ad revenue to even pay for the web hosting. These days I think Jason nets a little bit each year. That's nice, but again, that's not his goal.

I didn't say "not interested in money", I say "not in this to make money". And that's true--he didn't start this site to make money, he started this site to provide a home where Jazz basketball could be discussed. In fact, the #1 reason why Jason started the site is that he (and others of us) got ticked off by the intrusive ads at realgm where we had been previously. It was not for many years after starting the site that he ever made enough in ad revenue to even pay for the web hosting. These days I think Jason nets a little bit each year. That's nice, but again, that's not his goal.

I believe that. My apologies if my suggestions were over-stepping or intrusive. I can't help but always be looking for best-use and revenues.
Thanks for responding and taking time out to acknowledge.. I'll fade back now to my nonsensical posting.